safty/safety meeting

My son also works at UPS. He's on the safety committee - for the free hour pay mostly. Occasionally he tells me what's going on in these meetings. Generally its not a whole hell of a lot although recently they were discussing an employee fund raiser for some charity. His suggestion was a dunk tank with the sups being in said tank. ;)

gingerkat

S,s,s,s,
A,a,a,a
friend,friend,friend,friend
T,t,t,t
Y,y,y,y

Safty!
​Dance!
haha (OMG, yes this song was popular when I was growing up)

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine
I said, we can go where we want to, a place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance

balland chain

My son also works at UPS. He's on the safety committee - for the free hour pay mostly. Occasionally he tells me what's going on in these meetings. Generally its not a whole hell of a lot although recently they were discussing an employee fund raiser for some charity. His suggestion was a dunk tank with the sups being in said tank. ;)

None of the sups would have the back bone to enter such a tank..I would use another word for back bone, but my liberal use of such words has caused the mod. to threaten my removal from brown cafe... But if the sups at my location did that, I would be willing to spend my weekly paycheck , after a few days of practice, to watch them go into the water time and time again..Heck, it may wake them up to reality.. (Heck also used in place of another word to keep Mr. Mod. happy)