Sales Academy

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Be taught how to spy on drivers…. ??? Had that happen over the years…they hated doing it but said they on occasion had to find one driver while out doing sales calls and observe them doing safe work methods… so :censored2: lame ups
Blasphemy! A sales rep! Never suh! Not on my truck I say!

Karma...

when did Sales Academy start and what does the training do ?....in my day drivers were the sales force...and I did a fine job...ie ruined it with their allowances which very few supers or drivers could do without cheating

ManInBrown

I couldn’t sell water in the desert, that being said I know many people who are highly successful salespeople. I give them all the credit in the world. Not an easy gig. UPS still has people in the sales dept? I highly doubt that. Pretty sure they’ve been gone for years.

Johney

when did Sales Academy start and what does the training do ?....in my day drivers were the sales force...and I did a fine job...ie ruined it with their allowances which very few supers or drivers could do without cheating
I can't for the life of me remember the code in the DIAD for taking time to make a sales pitch. Anyone? It was a long time ago, that I remember.

Karma...

big problem and a violation of one of the points in the Policy Book concerning commitments...........in my day every meeting began with a policy reading and then comments on......I would also incorporate policies in my individual PCMs just like my supervisor did with us...I hope that has continued...