Sandy Pope

rama'nfeeders

OUR UNION IS ONLY AS STRONG AS IT'S MEMBERS! SO LET'S STOP BEING WIMPS W/ MANAGEMENT AND START HAVING A SET OF BALLS! ALOT OF DRIVERS ARE INTIMIDATED W/ MANAGEMANT, BUT IF YOU SHOW UP EVERY FREAKING DAY AND FOLLOW THE METHODS AND USE THEM AGAINST THEM YOU CAN SUCEED. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUR PRODUCTION SCREW THEM AND GRAB YOUR SAC AND SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! i FIGHT THE FIGHT EVERYDAY AND TRUST ME THESE SUPS. ARE HANGING BY A THREAD BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE THEIR OWN POSITIONS BECAUSE ATLANTA IS PUSHING EVERY ENVELPOE BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY! DO THE CORRECT METODS, WORK A FAIRS DAY & GET PAID A FAIRS DAY FOR A FAIR DAY! BE STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

slantnosechevy

Hey Sleeve,

I received an interesting email from Sandy's campaign today. If you want, I will copy it and PM you. She is listening.

She's listening but she doesn't know how to fix the problems. No different than our 553 idiots in Washington. Corporations are dictating EVERYTHING. Smith & Wesson might be the only ones who know how to fix this mess. Hang on if it gets to that.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you had bothered to quote my entire post instead of the part that you felt you could slam me on you would have read that I said that these were the folks who negotiated our current NMA.

I'm guessing you weren't an English Major ?

I read your post.

Sleeve made a very astute observation.

-Bug-

mamirk69

Love the crashing airplane effect graph. It's too bad there are no legitimate contenders running against him.

Everyone keeps stating there is not anyone legitimate to run against Hoffa but what makes Hoffa legitimate??? Hoffa for the last ten years have been a failure. Hoffa has nothing to hang his hat on as a president of the IBT absolutely nothing. He has done nothing to improve the over all status of unions like his father did in the early days of the union. The Teamsters has lost more members than we have added, does not have any influence in politics besides writing a blank check for a political candidate to go spend on his mistress oh wait that was my former local president who supported Hoffa. So why should I continue with Hoffa? Experience, please, this has been an experience a very bad one at that. Some of these Hoffa supporters remind me of the Wacko disaster.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Everyone keeps stating there is not anyone legitimate to run against Hoffa but what makes Hoffa legitimate??? Hoffa for the last ten years have been a failure. Hoffa has nothing to hang his hat on as a president of the IBT absolutely nothing. He has done nothing to improve the over all status of unions like his father did in the early days of the union. The Teamsters has lost more members than we have added, does not have any influence in politics besides writing a blank check for a political candidate to go spend on his mistress oh wait that was my former local president who supported Hoffa. So why should I continue with Hoffa? Experience, please, this has been an experience a very bad one at that. Some of these Hoffa supporters remind me of the Wacko disaster.

I don't disagree. However, you say "why should I continue with Hoffa"...well, because people vote for him and you really don't have a choice. ;)

mamirk69

I don't disagree. However, you say "why should I continue with Hoffa"...well, because people vote for him and you really don't have a choice. ;)[/QUOTE]I agree!!!! Not happy with either, but Sandy is not a better choice at all!!!

Elaborate why Pope or Gegare are not better than Hoffa? At the end of the day hall is a stout negotiator when given the opportunity to negotiate. Hoffa cannot think for himself without some crony telling him what to do. Companies do not fear Hoffa at all due to concession, after concession, after concession. As long as Hall is in place and someone is willing to allow Hall to do his job and that is not Hoffa all will be fine.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Elaborate why Pope or Gegare are not better than Hoffa? At the end of the day hall is a stout negotiator when given the opportunity to negotiate. Hoffa cannot think for himself without some crony telling him what to do. Companies do not fear Hoffa at all due to concession, after concession, after concession. As long as Hall is in place and someone is willing to allow Hall to do his job and that is not Hoffa all will be fine.

I only know what I read and hear. I refuse to vote for any of the three, Hoffa because of history and the other two because they are unproven and do not stand out. As far as Hall goes, I don't think he is radical enough, either. ;)