Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

9672491-large.jpg

island1fox

re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Yes, Palin should stop tweeting those naked pictures of herself ---Idiot !!!

Lights ,Bells whatever--how many people knew that Paul Revere was captured by the British and he warned them that the colonists would never give up their guns and would fight ?

Right or Left if this is a major concern to anyone what is Weinergate doing for you ????

For me I will stick to the economy including debt, spending,unemployment,inflation,rising food prices and the cost to fill up my car.

Paul Revere and Weinergate seem rather idiotic !!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

Yes, Palin should stop tweeting those naked pictures of herself ---Idiot !!!

Lights ,Bells whatever--how many people knew that Paul Revere was captured by the British and he warned them that the colonists would never give up their guns and would fight ?

Right or Left if this is a major concern to anyone what is Weinergate doing for you ????

For me I will stick to the economy including debt, spending,unemployment,inflation,rising food prices and the cost to fill up my car.

Paul Revere and Weinergate seem rather idiotic !!
+1

moreluck

golden ticket member

How's that recovery going for you...........are we at 13,000 yet ???

Anyone who doesn't see backward motion on this economy is blind!!!

klein

Für Meno :)

How's that recovery going for you...........are we at 13,000 yet ???

Anyone who doesn't see backward motion on this economy is blind!!!

Now, what does that have to do with Palin ?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Your BFF just said "this country is on the track to recovery" (Post # 124)....thus, my comment. Pay Attention !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Not only is Sarah Palin stupid, but meet her counter part in the Tea Party express and run by Sal Russo! Chris Mathews makes mincemeat out of him!

Peace

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Chris Matthews has the lowest cable news ratings, so just how important is that video ?
Well ,in your kool-aid drinking world , ir's the most important thing of the year , but in the real world it's NOTHING.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Chris Matthews has the lowest cable news ratings, so just how important is that video ?
Well ,in your kool-aid drinking world , ir's the most important thing of the year , but in the real world it's NOTHING.

Hurts dont it! Sucks to be of like minded thinking like Sal Russo.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I wouldn't know , I didn't bother to play the clip. Because center manager don't send a tiggle up my leg.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Would someone care to post some of those Palin e-mails ?
Maybe you could start a new thread .
After all more people are involved with investigating her than all those that vetted bhos.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS, have got a great deal for you.
For the low, low price of $725.97 , I'll give you a set of five, count them five, 55 pound boxes of Palin's e-mails.
Think of the endless hours of fun you will be having as you read and re-read every little detail looking for something to highlight your day.
See where she suggests that the likor in the Governor Mansion be kept in boxes.
See where she talks about hiring trappers to cull the wolves.
This is a limited time offer so don't delay.
All the phone lines are open, so call today.

klein

Her e-mails made the CTV news here yesterday. They said she sent one about taking a train to the Yukon (Canada), from Alaska.

Such a train doesn't even exist ! LMAO

moreluck

golden ticket member

Her e-mails made the CTV news here yesterday. They said she sent one about taking a train to the Yukon (Canada), from Alaska.

Such a train doesn't even exist ! LMAO

Wow, that's disgusting !!! Let's hang her from the highest tree !!! Why didn't you mention the e-mails that were death threats saying she should be shot?

klein

Wow, that's disgusting !!! Let's hang her from the highest tree !!! Why didn't you mention the e-mails that were death threats saying she should be shot?

Were those threats from republicans as she actually promoted and praised Obama, before she became Vice President Candidate ?