Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Maybe, in the meantime, she'll have another reality show, called Sarah's Arizona ?
She could stand out in the desert , saying just how great and secure the area is while streams of border jumpers with bundles of drugs on their backs run by.

klein

Für Meno :)
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

She could stand out in the desert , saying just how great and secure the area is while streams of border jumpers with bundles of drugs on their backs run by.

The why not just have a reality show with Candidates, like survivor ?
She can get a few thousand of them, and whichever teams builds a mile wall the fastest between Mexico and the AZ border wins the game !
Would be done in 1 season ! ;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Sounds like you watch to many Japanese game shows .

wkmac

I thought she was a paid commentator on FOX too.

I included that in my post. Read it again and you'll see those exact words. Here you go to make it easy.

I thought she worked ultimately for the republican party
:happy-very: Sorry, couldn't resist the fun!

Don't watch TV so I wasn't sure about her on Fox other than I've seen it mentioned here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Palin-Rolling-Thunder-2.jpg

tumblr_lm640lkyJW1qadwxwo1_500.jpg

So which is it Sarah Palin, The Cross or the Star of David?

Lets see, she wears the cross to a biker rally on Saturday and then on Sunday in New York, she sports the Star of David.

Does anyone see this chick for a pandering dirt bag?

Why didnt she wear the Star of David to the bike rally?

Why is it , that Sarah Palin only wears and says things that are appropriate for where shes standing?

She is still trailer trash in my book..

PICK A RELIGION SARAH PALIN!

peace.

klein

What does that pic prove , that Palin can't ride a bike either motorized or non-motorized ?

I think it proves Republicans are cool with lesbian bikers...! Something about two hogs running in the wind! Counting the bike, that would be 3 hogs!

Peace.
I have no problem with homosexual bikers, male or female and I usually vote republican. Your hatred of anything not liberal is tainting your judgement.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Palin tries to defend herself on Chris Wallace... ummmm, go figure, she makes it worse!

Palin: I didn't `mess up' Paul Revere history

By LAURIE KELLMAN, Associated Press Laurie Kellman, Associated Press– Sun Jun 5, 8:53 pm ET

"WASHINGTON – Sarah Palin insisted Sunday that history was on her side when she claimed that Paul Revere's famous ride was intended to warn both British soldiers and his fellow colonists.
"You realize that you messed up about Paul Revere, don't you?" "Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace asked the potential 2012 presidential candidate.
"I didn't mess up about Paul Revere," replied Palin, a paid contributor to the network.
"Part of his ride was to warn the British that were already there. That, hey, you're not going to succeed. You're not going to take American arms. You are not going to beat our own well-armed persons, individual, private militia that we have," she added. "He did warn the British."

OH BROTHER.

Is there anything about american history that Palin can get right?

hdr_story_ride.gif
map_midnight.gif
In 1774 and the Spring of 1775 Paul Revere was employed by the Boston Committee of Correspondence and the Massachusetts Committee of Safety as an express rider to carry news, messages, and copies of resolutions as far away as New York and Philadelphia.
On the evening of April 18, 1775, Paul Revere was sent for by Dr. Joseph Warren and instructed to ride to Lexington, Massachusetts, to warn Samuel Adams and John Hancock that British troops were marching to arrest them. After being rowed across the Charles River to Charlestown by two associates, Paul Revere borrowed a horse from his friend Deacon John Larkin. While in Charlestown, he verified that the local "Sons of Liberty" committee had seen his pre-arranged signals. (Two lanterns had been hung briefly in the bell-tower of Christ Church in Boston, indicating that troops would row "by sea" across the Charles River to Cambridge, rather than marching "by land" out Boston Neck. Revere had arranged for these signals the previous weekend, as he was afraid that he might be prevented from leaving Boston).
On the way to Lexington, Revere "alarmed" the country-side, stopping at each house, and arrived in Lexington about midnight. As he approached the house where Adams and Hancock were staying, a sentry asked that he not make so much noise. "Noise!" cried Revere, "You'll have noise enough before long. The regulars are coming out!" After delivering his message, Revere was joined by a second rider, William Dawes, who had been sent on the same errand by a different route. Deciding on their own to continue on to Concord, Massachusetts, where weapons and supplies were hidden, Revere and Dawes were joined by a third rider, Dr. Samuel Prescott. Soon after, all three were arrested by a British patrol. Prescott escaped almost immediately, and Dawes soon after. Revere was held for some time and then released. Left without a horse, Revere returned to Lexington in time to witness part of the battle on the Lexington Green.

PALINS handlers have fouled this one up even further on Sunday with Chris Wallace.

This re-counting of Paul Reveres ride after spending the day in his home town only shows that she isnt paying attention.

Peace. :peaceful:

wkmac

America is known for it's very short news cycle and attention span but Palin screwed up going on FoxSunday trying to spin the story her way. Had she/they left it alone, the story would have quickly died but now she's adding even more to it by keeping it alive. Americans really need to sit back, put their emotions, beliefs and ideals aside and take a real hard look at the kind of people both political parties bring out and elevate in order to control the highest political offices in the land.

Only a nefarious, malevolent beast would hide itself behind such mindless court jesters in order to achieve societal acceptance eg power and control!

81576-democrat_republican_by.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

The Weiner story is still news.......he's actually an elected person. His Dem. colleagues are keeping a big distance from him (cooties might rub off). Sara Palin is a private citizen.

Weiner's lies continued even while he was apologizing and blubbering at the microphone yesterday.

Even more interesting than the Weiner story is why Obama is perfectly satisfied with a second rate economy......must be, because he doesn't seem to be coming up with any solutions. His recovery is well over 2 years old and this year we have 2 million less jobs than when he took office.(figures from Obama's people) With all this going on, you still want to crucify Sara Palin. I don't get it. Maybe you have a thing for disliking private citizen mothers. Strange!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The Weiner story is still news.......he's actually an elected person. His Dem. colleagues are keeping a big distance from him (cooties might rub off). Sara Palin is a private citizen.

Weiner's lies continued even while he was apologizing and blubbering at the microphone yesterday.

Even more interesting than the Weiner story is why Obama is perfectly satisfied with a second rate economy......must be, because he doesn't seem to be coming up with any solutions. His recovery is well over 2 years old and this year we have 2 million less jobs than when he took office.(figures from Obama's people) With all this going on, you still want to crucify Sara Palin. I don't get it. Maybe you have a thing for disliking private citizen mothers. Strange!

Oh please with the "private person" stuff already. What private person has a tour bus prepared with lamenate pictures of herself, the constitution, the words sarah palin and we the people in the same size lettering and the words DONATE to Sarahpac.com on the bus and drives around the country on some non campaign campaign tour looking like the beverly hillbillies??

Shes about as private as anthony weiner right about now. Everytime she opens her mouth, she brings negative attention to her "private life".

Maybe you buy the cover story, but no one else seems to.

Im going to love this thread in the months to come, as stupid sarah will fill just as many pages as Babas birth certificate thread! I see a new record coming!!

Peace.

klein

Only if that thread also tops, Moreluck's Cooking thread ! :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS, another expert has confirmed that bhos' newly released BC is a fake.
Seems the typed letters don't match up.
And the lastest polls show Romney leading over bhos.
keep drinking that kool-aid.

wkmac

Oh please with the "private person" stuff already. What private person has in the same size lettering and the words DONATE on the bus and drives around the country?

Shes about as private as anthony weiner right about now. Everytime she opens her mouth, she brings negative attention to her "private life".

Maybe you buy the cover story, but no one else seems to.

Im going to love this thread in the months to come, as stupid sarah will fill just as many pages as Babas birth certificate thread! I see a new record coming!!

Peace.

Well not on buses but I have seen similar type signs around asking people to donate but everyone knows these folks aren't about political causes. I mean everyone seems to call them "drunks" "bums" "homeless" "low lifes" so I have seen the same ploy used in other places and these are private folk too so maybe Moreluck has a point!
:winks:

As for Sarah being dumb, stupid, etc. Michelle "I'm A Zionist Too" Bachmann has hired Ed Rollins and he's saying those same things about Palin. I love fratricide when it's the elites doing it to one another!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Busses are used by many....authors, TV stars, writers....of which Sara Palin is all of those. Sports teams, singers ....even Harvey Levin has a bus for TMZ with plenty of writing on it promoting his "baby".

I watched the Duggers (19 Kids and Counting) last night and they were driving their bus to a ski resort in Colorado.

I wouldn't mind the comfort of a tour bus to see Yellowstone !! I've seen it by van.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Busses are used by many....authors, TV stars, writers....of which Sara Palin is all of those. Sports teams, singers ....even Harvey Levin has a bus for TMZ with plenty of writing on it promoting his "baby".

I watched the Duggers (19 Kids and Counting) last night and they were driving their bus to a ski resort in Colorado.

I wouldn't mind the comfort of a tour bus to see Yellowstone !! I've seen it by van.

WOULD YOU have it lamenated with images of you and your beliefs for a cost of 100,000 dollars before you went on your trip? PRIVATE PERSON..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA

Peace