Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It seems to me the only thing that you know how to do is take others opinions about Sara Palin and reiterate them as your own left leaning bashing. One would think for as much research that you’ve done on the term HOOAH and Palin you would have done the same for your boy Obama!

NO, no research necessary, Ill stick with HOOAH, as in media whore.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like SARAH PALIN is on her way OUT of FOX SPEWS! Her sinking credibility and popularity has finally reached Roger Ailes desk!

Not only was she NOT INVITED to the 2012 convention, and all her speaking gigs on FOX CANCELLED by Ailes, it looks like we will finally rid ourselves of this wretch before long.

Just like Glen Beck, FOX SPEWS will use people while their hot, and CUT them when their NOT.

Good move for the country.

Sarah Palin's Fox News Contract May Not Be Renewed: NY Mag

Peace

TOS

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Looks like SARAH PALIN is on her way OUT of FOX SPEWS! Her sinking credibility and popularity has finally reached Roger Ailes desk!

Not only was she NOT INVITED to the 2012 convention, and all her speaking gigs on FOX CANCELLED by Ailes, it looks like we will finally rid ourselves of this wretch before long.

Just like Glen Beck, FOX SPEWS will use people while their hot, and CUT them when their NOT.

Good move for the country.

Sarah Palin's Fox News Contract May Not Be Renewed: NY Mag

Peace

TOS

I heard the theory proposed that FOX hired her just to keep her from being a possible candidate. Sounds like they were thinking ahead, although Mitt seems like a male Palin. He's that dumb.

upsgrunt

Why thank you! I accept your complement and let me add that I admire your conviction; even if I don't agree with it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I heard the theory proposed that FOX hired her just to keep her from being a possible candidate. Sounds like they were thinking ahead, although Mitt seems like a male Palin. He's that dumb.

very true, the GOP was dumb enough to put her on the ballot and if the establishment (aka FOX NEWS) allowed it, they knew they would lose the election for cycles to come.

Ailes isnt stupid, he knows when to use somebody until the fire gets too hot, then chittcan that person to the curb... aka GLEN BECK.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All this aside, Sarah Palins pilot light is about to be blown out by the very people who made her in the first place.

I LOVE IT.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just when you thought Sarah Palin couldnt say anything more stupid than she already has, she managed to impress those of us today with her gift of gab!!

This blowhole will say just about anything if she is paid good enough, and today she didnt let us down!!:congrats:

Sarah seems to know everything about nothing these days, from paul revere to seeing russia from her house, but now, she thinks the WHITE HOUSE is located at 1400 Pennsylvania Ave. DC.... WTF?

Currently, 1400 Pennsylvania ave., DC is an empty building up for sale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-outside-White-House-gets-wrong-address.html

This woman seems to be on track to pass Joe Biden in speaking gaffs..!

TOS.

p.s. whats even more funny, is all the "value voters" in the audience clapping after she said it!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just when you thought Sarah Palin couldnt say anything more stupid than she already has, she managed to impress those of us today with her gift of gab!!

This blowhole will say just about anything if she is paid good enough, and today she didnt let us down!!:congrats:

Sarah seems to know everything about nothing these days, from paul revere to seeing russia from her house, but now, she thinks the WHITE HOUSE is located at 1400 Pennsylvania Ave. DC.... WTF?

Currently, 1400 Pennsylvania ave., DC is an empty building up for sale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-outside-White-House-gets-wrong-address.html

This woman seems to be on track to pass Joe Biden in speaking gaffs..!

TOS.

p.s. whats even more funny, is all the "value voters" in the audience clapping after she said it!
Yet you still support Joe Biden even though you admit he makes more speaking gaffes than Palin. Wow.