Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

wkmac

When I saw reports of an earthquake in Alaska the other day, I did give thought to the Palins getting drunk and crashing another party but then I saw the epicenter was near Fairbanks and didn't think the Palins would drive that far off for such things. Even they have some limitations.

:wink-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
When I saw reports of an earthquake in Alaska the other day, I did give thought to the Palins getting drunk and crashing another party but then I saw the epicenter was near Fairbanks and didn't think the Palins would drive that far off for such things. Even they have some limitations.

:wink-very:
My geographical site mentioned so many km from Willow.....didn't she name one of her daughters Willow after the town in Alaska?

image.jpg
Willow

Here's the difference, Biden KNOWS where the White House is!!

Palin is an idiot.

TOS.
Do they teach you that in government class? The address of the White House?

Knowing where something is and knowing its address are quite different.

Example: everybody knows where the local Safeway is in the corner. But only half of the employees know it's address.

So if Biden didn't know where the White House was, would he be fired for a no call, no show?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

Example: everybody knows where the local Safeway is in the corner. But only half of the employees know it's address.

So if Biden didn't know where the White House was, would he be fired for a no call, no show?
If I was to guess the two most famous addresses in the world that everyone whoever ran for a high political office would know, I'd pick 10 Downing Street, and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

There are probably a lot of addresses with the same number and street name, but there's no need to know the city, state, or even the country of each of these two addresses when someone mentions them... so I guess that now the list includes a third address that only one losing candidate has special knowledge about - and if she ever learns how to complete a proper sentence, I'd like her to tell us what's so special about it.She certainly sounds like she sat in 1800 Tequila Ave all day before she made this incoherent rant.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If I was to guess the two most famous addresses in the world that everyone whoever ran for a high political office would know, I'd pick 10 Downing Street, and 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

There are probably a lot of addresses with the same number and street name, but there's no need to know the city, state, or even the country of each of these two addresses when someone mentions them... so I guess that now the list includes a third address that only one losing candidate has special knowledge about - and if she ever learns how to complete a proper sentence, I'd like her to tell us what's so special about it.She certainly sounds like she sat in 1800 Tequila Ave all day before she made this incoherent rant.
Sort of like knowing we have 50 states, not 57.

moreluck

golden ticket member

1313 Mockingbird Lane (Mockingbird Heights)
714 Delaware Street (Lanford)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ask anybody what the address of the white house is. Pretty simple stuff you learn in 9th grade, if you actually went to high school that is.

Palin went to 5 different junior colleges in between "bedding down" with black basketball players before she got a basic degree. Its no wonder she couldnt get the address straight.

TOS.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sort of like knowing we have 50 states, not 57.
Or knowing North Korea is not our buddy.

Pat Gray: How would you handle a situation like the one that just developed in North Korea?
Sarah Palin: Well, North Korea, this is stemming from a greater problem, when we're all sitting around asking, "Oh no, what are we going to do" and we're not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is that North Korea's gonna do. So this speaks to a bigger picture that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound to by treaty. We're also bound to by—

Steve Burguiere: South Korean.

Palin: Yes, and we're also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I think the statement about being able to see Russia giving her foreign policy experience was actually Steve Doocy (another conservative genius)
Her claim was being in the same state as the Air Force base that sent out intercept jets gave her experience.And I still can't wrap my brain around the notion that this ignorant hick was THIS close to being Vice President.Please run this maroon again,I beg you tea praggers to run her along side Dr. Ben Carson PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE.