Sarah Palin- The gift that keeps on giving!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do they teach you that in government class? The address of the White House?
Pretty sure I learned that in social studies class in elementary school. Oddly enough the local school district here eliminated social studies from the curriculum years ago. They don't care about anything but Math and English. Gotta keep those test scores up.

Thats what moreluck is for.

I am the opposite of moreluck. I dont hear you complaining about her threads.

TOS.
Wrong, moreluck doesn't bully, belittle, and use childish name calling. It may make you feel superior, but it really doesn't help your point of view.

Pretty sure I learned that in social studies class in elementary school. Oddly enough the local school district here eliminated social studies from the curriculum years ago. They don't care about anything but Math and English. Gotta keep those test scores up.
The address of the White House is a pretty useless thing to know.

How to look up an address, that might be helpful.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The address of the White House is a pretty useless thing to know.

How to look up an address, that might be helpful.
Not knowing the address of the white house makes you look like like a maroon, so in that sense, I'd say it would have been useful for Sarah Palin to know it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the statement about being able to see Russia giving her foreign policy experience was actually Steve Doocy (another conservative genius)
Her claim was being in the same state as the Air Force base that sent out intercept jets gave her experience.And I still can't wrap my brain around the notion that this ignorant hick was THIS close to being Vice President.Please run this maroon again,I beg you tea praggers to run her along side Dr. Ben Carson PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE.
Tina Fey is the one who said she could see Russia when she was imitating Palin.......It's a joke, bloke!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Not knowing the address of the white house makes you look like like a maroon, so in that sense, I'd say it would have been useful for Sarah Palin to know it.
Didn't anyone have a sharpie to write the address on her hand?
_47266725_palin_226_hand_ap.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think the statement about being able to see Russia giving her foreign policy experience was actually Steve Doocy (another conservative genius)
Her claim was being in the same state as the Air Force base that sent out intercept jets gave her experience.And I still can't wrap my brain around the notion that this ignorant hick was THIS close to being Vice President.Please run this maroon again,I beg you tea praggers to run her along side Dr. Ben Carson PLEASE,PRETTY PLEASE.

Joe Bieden!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...&mid=7F452811AC94A2E012737F452811AC94A2E01273

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Or knowing North Korea is not our buddy.

Pat Gray: How would you handle a situation like the one that just developed in North Korea?
Sarah Palin: Well, North Korea, this is stemming from a greater problem, when we're all sitting around asking, "Oh no, what are we going to do" and we're not having a lot of faith that the White House is going to come out with a strong enough policy to sanction what it is that North Korea's gonna do. So this speaks to a bigger picture that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies. We're bound to by treaty. We're also bound to by—

Steve Burguiere: South Korean.

Palin: Yes, and we're also bound by prudence to stand with our South Korean allies, yes.
OG, mixing up North and South Korea, what a disaster.
Obama thinking we have 57 states beats that all to hell.
By the way, are you Mr.FedEx too?

ImWaitingForTheDay

OG, mixing up North and South Korea, what a disaster.
Obama thinking we have 57 states beats that all to hell.
By the way, are you Mr.FedEx too?
The woman is daft.... Insulated, intellectually incurious, narrow scoped, poorly educated, bigoted, prejudiced beyond belief, scatterbrained, deluded, completely separated from reality, totally lacking in self-awareness,... mean spirited, paranoid, with a persecution complex and a strong preference for violence as a means of conflict resolution.And those are her good qualities.Or put another way, a conservative christian.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wrong, moreluck doesn't bully, belittle, and use childish name calling. It may make you feel superior, but it really doesn't help your point of view.

Denial isnt only a river.

Saying stuff like this is really funny. Defend her all you want, but my stuff "mirrors" everything she posts.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

We all know it was a joke moreluck, but what you dont understand was the lack of reality from PALIN on the subject.

She said you can see russia from LAND in Alaska, but that land is in an extended piece of islands way north of where she ever has been.

It was a dumb comment from a dumb woman. She continues to legitimize her stupidity at every turn.

Not knowing the address to the White House is just the kind of stuff that will prevent her from EVER holding an office of any kind, and for that, I am thankful.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If she can see it, at least she has seen it. When were you there ? Did you see it ?? Maybe you can go sell those solar panels in Alaska.

Speaking of dumb comments.........your full of them.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If she can see it, at least she has seen it. When were you there ? Did you see it ?? Maybe you can go sell those solar panels in Alaska.

Should be you're, just thought you'd like to know ;)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Thats the point.. SHES NEVER SEEN RUSSIA FROM ANYWHERE IN ALASKA. She admitted such. She "heard" you could see Russia from "land" in alaska, she just didnt mention you couldnt get there without an aircraft.

Again, something said in pure stupidity. But how would you know how to tell the difference?

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Thats the point.. SHES NEVER SEEN RUSSIA FROM ANYWHERE IN ALASKA. She admitted such. She "heard" you could see Russia from "land" in alaska, she just didnt mention you couldnt get there without an aircraft.

Again, something said in pure stupidity. But how would you know how to tell the difference?

TOS.
She failed to complete her term as Alaska's governor. She failed in her run as McCain's running mate. She was wrong about "Death Panels". Over and over again she lashes out at people for doing the exact thing she does. I shake my head in disbelief, and she has lots and lots of fans that want her to be President. It's a sad, sad commentary on the dumbness some of our fellow Americans have developed to be. C'mon Oldie ,Morelock and the rest.... WOULD you support palin for prez. vice prez,Senate?????? It would be great Entertainment value . .