Saturday centers working Sat after Xmas?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
We don't run Saturday ground so if they did operate, they'd most likely take volunteers then force in from the bottom up. Hell, they've got a wish list up for tomorrow and are offering paid actual days.
I fully expect them to ask everyone tomorrow to code 5.
7DDA144D-115C-48D6-A717-609AB1888012.gif

You already told us it’s a regular work day. Guaranteed 8 fool.

Undertow

Anything could happen between now and then. I've seen the day after go very smooth in certain years where the weather conditions held out and there wasn't too much late air, but at some point the odds eventually have to catch up and if it's snow or worse, freezing rain much of that final week then the chances only go up that there won't be any "smooth landing" come the 24th.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but if I had to bet money I'd think many of us are in store for something more in between what 2017(bad) and 2013(horror show) turned out to be. One blizzard anywhere in the country and there's repercussions felt everywhere else in these times.

Roller252

They've called all hands on deck for the next two days (Fri/Sat) then according to their crystal ball it's gonna be smooth sailing all peak long with 8.3 paid day avg and no more Saturday RPCD's and no 22.4's on Mondays.

Can't wait to roll in the OT$$$. Monday is gonna be a @#$&*@ show:lol: