Saturday December 24th

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Our center is finally tapping into its overabundance of reg-temps so needless to say I'll be working. Sups said they want everyone off the road between 3 or 4pm.

I'll believe that when I punch out.

9.5er

List of forced driver was put up tonight. 19 year employee and I'm still on that list. Maybe one day I will make the cut.

mrbrownstone

I'm being forced to work. After tomorrow I'm guessing I will be at 53ish hours.

They are trying to tell us it's only airs and will be a short day. I know they are lying and it will be loads of grounds and airs.

I plan on retaliating by working as slowly as possible hopefully running out of driving hours forcing them to either send a supervisor to drive me around or pulling me off the road.

Hopefully I will be the last one off the road forcing the sups to wait till I come in.

Also to be a dick I plan on taking a full hour lunch to drag it out as long as possible. I just have to find out if I can get away with punching out for a lunch if I possibly am scheduled for less than 8.

Last edited:

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
They're getting desperate in these parts.

We have maybe 12 drivers signed up, only 3 of which are non-casuals.

A member of management team this morning says "many hands make light work" trying to get more people to sign up but all most of us heard was "arbeit macht frei".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm being forced to work. After tomorrow I'm guessing I will be at 53ish hours.

They are trying to tell us it's only airs and will be a short day. I know they are lying and it will be loads of grounds and airs.

I plan on retaliating by working as slowly as possible hopefully running out of driving hours forcing them to either send a supervisor to drive me around or pulling me off the road.

Hopefully I will be the last one off the road forcing the sups to wait till I come in.

Also to be a dick I plan on taking a full hour lunch to drag it out as long as possible. I just have to find out if I can get away with punching out for a lunch if I possibly am scheduled for less than 8.

Saturday will be Code 05-----punch to punch, no lunch.

Saturday will be air with only ground send agains unless you guys have been rolling loads or have a trailer come in today that you will not be able to process.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Saturday will be Code 05-----punch to punch, no lunch.

Saturday will be air with only ground send agains unless you guys have been rolling loads or have a trailer come in today that you will not be able to process.
If I'm
Forced tomorrow I'll be taking a full lunch and working 8 hours. You can take that to the bank.

Nike

A lot of frustrated people on here mad that they have to work Saturday. I get that. Should be all volunteer with double pay, you would still get a healthy amount of drivers in plus I can see a lot of temps showing up too trying to look good.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
th

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Just saw the list for Saturday in our building. 11 am start time. Eff that, what time will those guys get off? Did not volunteer. Merry Christmas. I'll be at the house.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Heard from a former pkg driver in our center who went into feeders that the largest hub in NJ is processing 50 trailers of air tonight for tomorrow.

Anyone who signed up for Saturday thinking that it was going to be a cake-walk is going to be sadly mistaken.

Suckers.