Saturday December 24th

PT Car Washer

I'll be working Saturday, but that's normal for me being a Saturday air driver. I heard something today about 40% of drivers will be working in our center.

This brings a question. As a Saturday Air driver, I was asked to sweep the UPS store last week on Saturday. Picking up ground means cover pay instead of air pay, right? Where is that in the national master? I've looked and can't find it. Southern region, if it's in the supplement instead.
Art 40 in the master.

Steward773

Why? I have a good job, millions don't.

How is it your area doesn't have volume for Saturday's? No population?

I have a good job Monday through Friday which makes me enough money to live a comfortable life and spend quality time with my family.

I live in an area that is blowing up, it's just that we have good strong language in our supplement that prevents us from working weekends.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Sign up sheet was posted in our center on Monday morning. As of last night, none of the 25 casuals or 60+ regulars had signed it.

Expecting a speech about this from the Division Manager in the next day or two but...
raw

Tick Toc

I'll probably come in to do a few hours. As a newer TCD I might as well get as many driving opportunities as I can before they kick me back to preload

over9five

Staff member
Well, I won't be working Saturday. I have about 20 hours available, and 2 more nights to work.
HERE, we can't work if we have less than 8 hours available, and I doubt I'll have 1....