Saturday December 24th

vvv

W
Of course, for the last 3 weeks. Not sure how the whole country isn't. Slammed all 6 days a week.
We're slammed too. Problem is management knows a bunch of pushovers when they see them.

The old "JUMP"!!........"how high?" saying with you guys.

vvv

Can't change it. All we can tell people and busineses is that we don't want their business. Not a good idea.
You take this upon yourself too much. As I said you are being a lap dog for someone who was too lazy to do something sooner. Now it's their problem.....not yours.

Keenj

Can't change it. All we can tell people and busineses is that we don't want their business. Not a good idea.

Or you could tell people that the worst time to order Christmas gifts is the last two weeks before Christmas and to order early. That's what I did and some people followed my advice. Christmas won't be ruined for them.

But the people who thought I was joking might not get all their stuff in time and I really don't care. Maybe it'll teach them that the UPS man is all knowing and all wise when it comes to Christmas delivery and that procrastination is bad.

Faceplanted

I didn't come in this sat and def won't next. I'm having family in town and will have a great Christmas

If ups didn't ignore my 9-5 issues all year, build bs cases against me that were laughed st and thrown out, maybe I would consider helping for a few hours

We were once partners, the treatment I have gotten the past cpl years have made us enemies

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I didn't come in this sat and def won't next. I'm having family in town and will have a great Christmas

If ups didn't ignore my 9-5 issues all year, build bs cases against me that were laughed st and thrown out, maybe I would consider helping for a few hours

We were once partners, the treatment I have gotten the past cpl years have made us enemies
Hold up jr.
Don't think you were ever a partner

Orion inc.

I like turtles

They're asking for volunteers but I won't be one of them and they're aware. Let the runners do it like big ole @BrownJake

I'll do my part mon-fri this week and That's it.