Saturday is getting out of hand

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Really not sure if this has been covered...tried asking my supe but couldn't get a clear answer. Of course all new drivers are being hired into T-S, could that make drivers who were previously M-friend go back to that schedule? They forced the current bottom 10 on Saturday ground. We're constantly getting new faces, just wondering if they'll replace by seniority back to M-friend.
Do you like the t-S schedule?

Theoneandonly24

I would never go back to M-friend. Saturday is the less stressful day of the week. You have absolutely no business, airs are 12 o'clock commit. And I know what route I'm doing every Saturday unlike during the week I don't know what I'm doing until I walk in the building. Mondays they combine the business of 2 routes into 1.

DRporch

File 9.5?

I would if I wasn't such a fresh new guy. I don't mind a 12hr day what I truly care about is screwing over 2-3 other drivers who have to come help. They also claim I'm not "overdispatched" even though everyone in the center knows the area is not an easy area to do 20an hour

35years

Gravy route
I would if I wasn't such a fresh new guy. I don't mind a 12hr day what I truly care about is screwing over 2-3 other drivers who have to come help. They also claim I'm not "overdispatched" even though everyone in the center knows the area is not an easy area to do 20an hour
Don't ever think you are "screwing over" the other drivers that help.
That is how management tries to guilt you in to running.
Management is fully aware how many you can do.
They will purposely over-dispatch you to play this game.
It is management's job to properly dispatch.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Fair days work. If you feel you've given that. :censored2: them. It's their fault not yours.

DRporch

Yeah how they determine 190stops is not overdispatched is beyond me, i know I'm a new guy and all but like I'm not about to be your running bitch everyday. They keep pushing and pushing me to beat scratch on orther routes. I'm here for a career not a job is usually my reply. Sure I can beat scratch but I will not be known as "runner"

DRporch

Fair days work. If you feel you've given that. :censored2: them. It's their fault not yours.

I agreee and I know I can only work so fast and as safe as possible it's just frustrating when literally 9 drivers cover * when we usually have 43. I have to say about 4-5 of us arrive at 830 nearly every Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:

35years

Gravy route
Easy there tin foil
Too many years wearing brown makes me a wee bit suspicious!
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAeTAAAAJDVkMzI5NGE5LWFhMWQtNDA3Ny05MjQ5LWU0ZDBiMGU5OTAzMg.jpg

Whymewhytoday

Can u file 9.5 if you aren't full time?