Saturday work and probation period regarding seniority

From a Land Brown Under

I can't seem to find an answer on here nor in the language contract stating it in my Western supplement, but would someone who is a Mon-Fri worker also gain working days towards their probation period if they were to work Saturdays as well? This is regarding hub work, not driving.

Last edited:

meritocracy

It just says you have to have worked 70 days in a six month period. A few days difference isn't going to matter unless they're trying to fire you.

542thruNthru

I can't seem to find an answer on here nor in the language contract stating it in my Western supplement, but would someone who is a Mon-Fri worker also gain working days towards their probation period if they were to work Saturdays as well? This is regarding hub work, not driving.
Yes all days worked count towards your 70 days.

542thruNthru

During your probation it's best to just do everything they say and work everyday till you pass.