Saying goodbye

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wanted a a new love of my life after about three months. It took about a year to find the right one. I disn't want one that looked exactly like Eve. So I got one that has her ancestry. Not a relative just one that has some of her characteristics. I found another great smart stupid sometimes new music woman who keeps an eye on me. She Eve 2.0.
407?

Your personality and love of dogs came through and I was able to recognize you. Hello!
I'm great. Im not trying to hide who I am. I'm me. I just don't really comment on Union stuff anymore. I'm here to hang out with my friends. I love dogs and music and acting a fool. So im back under this name. Love this site and everyone on it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm great. Im not trying to hide who I am. I'm me. I just don't really comment on Union stuff anymore. I'm here to hang out with my friends. I love dogs and music and acting a fool. So im back under this name. Love this site and everyone on it.

Yeah it was pretty obvious who you were but why you created another account is your own business.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm at that point in my life where I'm tired of losing the people and pets that I love so after my last cat, who had been in the family for 18 years died, I decided "that's enough----no more". I am lucky enough that I have neighbors who have pets that come over and visit me every once in awhile. My wife and I do so much traveling that its just so much easier not to have to worry about a pet at home. The last time we flew back from Texas there was a young girl (12?) in the lobby of the airport who was on the verge of a nervous breakdown because apparently who ever was suppose to be watching her dog the previous two weeks had "forgot" and it had starved to death.

clean hairy

I have 5 rescues right now. You are an angle for doing what you do. God bless ya.
This quote is not mine, but from a friend of mine.
"Adopting or rescuing a pet will not change the world, but it will change the world for that animal" (Best as I can remember it.
As well, Animals are always forgiving.
They love us no matter what, just give them food, water, and if a cat, fresh litter in their box is all they ask.

This quote is not mine, but from a friend of mine.
"Adopting or rescuing a pet will not change the world, but it will change the world for that animal" (Best as I can remember it.
As well, Animals are always forgiving.
They love us no matter what, just give them food, water, and if a cat, fresh litter in their box is all they ask.
They are some of the best friends I've ever had. I would add that they are good listeners and usually don't interrupt.

image.jpeg
Had to put this one down on October 23rd. Chitty feeling. She was one of our rescue me. Willow

oldandcrabby

They are some of the best friends I've ever had. I would add that they are good listeners and usually don't interrupt.

You have a gorgeous looking dog.
We have a Border Collie and if she wants your attention she does a might fine bang up job of interrupting. As Chuck Swindoll always says "You do your best ministry in the interruptions." Lady sure knows when to interrupt as I need her ministry.