Scary bugs on route

El Correcto

god is dead
Haven’t seen one around here in years. When I was a kid we used to throw grasshoppers in these webs and watch the spider do his thing.
CD239AB2-F1C7-43E8-BFB0-F8FA086E251F.jpeg

upload_2019-7-31_12-49-15.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lol look who is calling who a pusillanimous .... baby doll boy
First, they're not baby dolls.

Second, what does that have to do with you being afraid of snakes? I picked up a live one the other day to move it then patted him on the head before he slithered away. And here you are pissing yourself at the sight of one.

So yeah. I'm calling you the pusillanimous.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Second, what does that have to do with you being afraid of snakes? I picked up a live one the other day to move it then patted him on the head before he slithered away. And here you are pissing yourself at the sight of one.
They’re dolls.......for babies.

So

KOG72

I’m full of it

So yeah. I'm calling you the pusillanimous.
I just picked up a live snake this morning and I just zipped it back up

gman042

Been around the block a few times
waterbug.jpg

I will never forget the day that one of these hit a co-worker in the chest and clung there.
They fly, you see.
Quite a sight to see...total and complete freak out. LOL

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
View attachment 257654
Today I was doing find barcode and walking to the customer’s box for deliveries. I was looking at the board entering the last four and bending down to set their package in the box and as I started moving up my hair brushed this hell spawn’s web. I saw the spider web in the top of my peripherals, once my hair caused it to move, I hadn’t noticed this bastard since I was looking at my board and almost got him in my hair!

I immediately ducked down, spun to run away and then fell over myself two or three times sending my diad flying. I had to take a minute to recover and get my heart rate down, I don’t even know wtf kind of spider this is, but I know it had bloodlust in its 8 eyes as it watched me fall down.

Do y’all have freaky insects on your area?
Since you're in Canuckistan
Japan approves experiments splicing human DNA with animal embryos
You're gonna get raped by a spider monstergirl

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Spotted Orb Weaver

Those are the spiders that leave their damn web up that we walk through here. I hate walking through spider webs. You don't usually see them till they get right in your face. Luckily during the day they are snuggled up in some hiding spot. Not on their web.
Awww you poor thing