Scary bugs on route

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Whelp, today was kinda interesting...

It was getting a bit warm this afternoon and I had to remove my cap to air out my hair...

sketch-1568422275690.png

Yup, that wuz teh LoLs when that preying mantis was moving it's head around saying, "WtF am I doing in a FedEx truck???"

of course, I slowly moved the cap to someone's front lawn ,so it can go back to hunting small birds and other insects...

nah, I threw that hat out the window, & retrieved it

Packmule

View attachment 257654
Today I was doing find barcode and walking to the customer’s box for deliveries. I was looking at the board entering the last four and bending down to set their package in the box and as I started moving up my hair brushed this hell spawn’s web. I saw the spider web in the top of my peripherals, once my hair caused it to move, I hadn’t noticed this bastard since I was looking at my board and almost got him in my hair!

I immediately ducked down, spun to run away and then fell over myself two or three times sending my diad flying. I had to take a minute to recover and get my heart rate down, I don’t even know wtf kind of spider this is, but I know it had bloodlust in its 8 eyes as it watched me fall down.

Do y’all have freaky insects on your area?
So how big in inches would you guess this bad boy is? Holy crap!

El Correcto

god is dead
So how big in inches would you guess this bad boy is? Holy crap!
Leg span is probably around 3-4 inches. It was a biggin.

These things build huge webs that can take up the width of a walk way. I’ve nearly walked into them a couple times and always have a heart attack when I notice them hovering in mid air.

542thruNthru

This little guy snuck up on me on the course. I hit him with a PW. Felt bad... thought he was a baby buzz worm at first.

Though I will say I hit him with a better shot then the ball.
20190914_123826.jpg

Packmule

Leg span is probably around 3-4 inches. It was a biggin.

These things build huge webs that can take up the width of a walk way. I’ve nearly walked into them a couple times and always have a heart attack when I notice them hovering in mid air.
Wow! I hate our winters but I’m guessing that’s why we call a spider with a one inch leg span huge! Sorry you have to deal with that!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Know what’s worse than spiders? Love bugs. Cleaned the windshield before I left the hub and could barely see out of it after 50 miles on the highway. Sounded like rain I was hitting so many.

Mst3k

I walked into a spider web the other day and looked down to see a spider crawling on my leg. I screamed, hit my leg with the diad and ran back to the car. Package was sheeted up emergency conditions.