Scott Walker

MAKAVELI

Not necessarily.
Yes necessarily.
http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...-dividing-and-conquering-wisconsin-labor.html
Whatever Walker’s role in shepherding this particular bill to passage, he is right to claim some of the credit for making Wisconsin a right-to-work state. The legislation he signed into law Monday was made possible by his earlier triumphs over the state’s labor movement. His victories offer a lesson to policymakers in other states: If you intend to hobble the labor movement as a whole, go after the public sector unions first.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You mean, like cut property taxes?

Which he has done 4 times.

That greedy bastard.
You don't have a clue. My property taxes have not been cut four times.
He is the typical borrow and spend conservative. Says he passed a balanced budget but neglects to tell you he has borrowed billions to pay for roads while kicking that can down the road.

bbsam

Staff member
I watched him announce today. Reminded me of a Dennis Miller/Richard Nixon/Kevin Nealon crreation.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All you have to do to understand Scott Walkers actions, is to look at KANSAS who started the same tactics long before WALKER did.

That state is in a fiscal disaster since he cut taxes for the rich...

Time will tell how far down the road Walker kicked the problems of his state.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/sam-brownbacks-tax-cut-push-puts-kansas-out-on-its-own-1402448126

CONSERVATIVE POLICIES RUIN ECONOMIC FUTURES...

Just ask Ronald Reagan. ( deficits dont matter)

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I understand that but he would capitalize on any antiunion sentiment and try to pass even more crippling legislation
I hear that but have never seen or heard of efforts to get into the private sector.

Even FDR was against public sector unions since there is no market pressure to keep costs competitive.
So far, UPS and the Teamsters have kept UPS workers competitive while providing some of the best compensation around and the best in the transportation industry.

bbsam

Staff member
I hear that but have never seen or heard of efforts to get into the private sector.

Even FDR was against public sector unions since there is no market pressure to keep costs competitive.
So far, UPS and the Teamsters have kept UPS workers competitive while providing some of the best compensation around and the best in the transportation industry.
But there is a trend and it's hard to see that remaining true. How many more routes can be cut and how muchore productive can each driver be to keep that true into the future?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
But there is a trend and it's hard to see that remaining true. How many more routes can be cut and how muchore productive can each driver be to keep that true into the future?
So let's race to the bottom like fedex ground so a handful of owners like you expect to be well compensated while the ones you make your money off should "sacrifice " more and more so companies keep making insane profits?

THAT right there is unsustainable. The "trend" you speak of is a result of this country getting rid of unions and their influence for the past 60 years.

But he lets all be "independent contractors " because that's the biggest working scam going. One that will eventually catch up to fedex and not in a good way.