Screw UPS

quamba 638

I guess the flyer was from the I.B.T. local 320 law enforcement employees. Whats with that? Is this common at other UPS facilities?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Do your best day in and day out. Follow their methods to a tee. The best you can. It does pay off for you. I see it if management thinks it makes me money.

quamba 638

Screw off
why did you say screw off? its suppose to be screw you buddy or screw you
image.jpg

upsers907

Why is it when you call in sick the supervisor calls you none stop till u answer and asks u to come in? There should be something i can do to make it stop it fills like harassment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

By The Book

Why is it when you call in sick the supervisor calls you none stop till u answer and asks u to come in? There should be something i can do to make it stop it fills like harassment.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Get with your steward and tell your sup not to do it anymore, then if it continues file a harassment grievance.

upsers907

I have talked to my shop stewart and the BA about it and nothing has stopped...and when i ask him to stop he tells me he doesn't have too

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Sent using BrownCafe App

What?!?!?! Is this a real question ???

A.) Don't answer the phone.

B.) If you answer it (in clear violation of step 1) and learn that it is your boss, speak in a foreign language and hang up.

C.) If you still decide to acknowledge their call, tell them that you are STILL sick, and it seems to be getting worse, you're not sure you'll be able to make it in tomorrow

Sent using BrownCafe App

What?!?!?! Is this a real question ???

A.) Don't answer the phone.

B.) If you answer it (in clear violation of step 1) and learn that it is your boss, speak in a foreign language and hang up.

C.) If you still decide to acknowledge their call, tell them that you are STILL sick, and it seems to be getting worse, you're not sure you'll be able to make it in tomorrow

Sent using BrownCafe App
They only seem to pull that,with the rookies.

Go ahead. call me,make my day

Indecisi0n

I have talked to my shop stewart and the BA about it and nothing has stopped...and when i ask him to stop he tells me he doesn't have too

Sent using BrownCafe App
You have an iPhone? You can add him to your block list. If he doesn't stop then print your detailed bill out with your call log. Take it to HR and demand a expense report be filed for sup using the phone. If that doesn't work the call your sup in the middle of the night for the next 6 months.