Screw UPS

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Why is it when you call in sick the supervisor calls you none stop till u answer and asks u to come in? There should be something i can do to make it stop it fills like harassment.

Sent using BrownCafe App

It is harassment. File a grievance under article 37.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
That one's all you need. Also, you COULD post ads on craigslist with a hot chick looking for sex and put his phone number on there :x

Sent using BrownCafe App

Also putting an ad in the paper for free puppies, or a garage sale at his address works well!!!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I have talked to my shop stewart and the BA about it and nothing has stopped...and when i ask him to stop he tells me he doesn't have too
Everytime he calls you back, just tell him that he woke you up AGAIN, and not being able to sleep, you cannot get over this illness and will now not be in the following day due to his endless calls.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stewie638

ScrewUPS.jpg

kingOFchester

....or you could just turn off the ringer....

And miss what could be an important call? Or a call that I want to answer? Just so I could avoid being harassed?? No, it should not work that way. You bang in, and that should be the end of it. Why should I have to curtail my life in order not to be harassed?

Johney

Does the IBT logo at the bottom indicate that they approve of this message? You might want to run that by your BA before printing the August newsletter. You also may want to do a more thorough proofread.
Hey DB I was just pointing out that it was a 2013 thread and 2013 letter. Need glasses?