Screwed by our employer... As a customer

aintbleedinbrown

According to telematics and smart stop with a dead on GPS fix the driver delivered the package to the right # but wrong street. My wife went to where it was delivered and the people say they didn't get it.... Thanks UPS, if customer service would have just helped me out yesterday I wouldn't have this problem.

Sent using BrownCafe App

otizanig

The only way you'll get any satisfaction is if you file a complaint thru 1-800 #.
This way its on record and the delivery center will follow thru. Its sucks doing this to fellow drivers but that's the only way to be heard. Had to do this last Xmas and was called that night, driver delivered to wrong address.

HomeDelivery

According to telematics and smart stop with a dead on GPS fix the driver delivered the package to the right # but wrong street. My wife went to where it was delivered and the people say they didn't get it.... Thanks UPS, if customer service would have just helped me out yesterday I wouldn't have this problem.

Sent using BrownCafe App

sux that those neighbors are lying... had that experience when i did a driver follow up (but home was a duplex & next door neighbor picked it off from the porch)

lesson learned: hold at hub for customer pickup or re-direct to local ups store

hope your bank issued a new account # already

ps: i rarely use checks anymore as well; i'm still in the 100s on the check numbers ~ LoL

almost everything i do uses my debit/credit cards nowadays

oldngray

nowhere special
Those neighbors were probably thinking about trying to pass some bad checks but now they have seen they would be the first suspects in any fraud case they probably just threw the checks away.

aintbleedinbrown

Wife met UPS driver at the house, people gave up the package but it had been opened and ransacked. Wife got the whole thing on video, calling the police to press charges for mail tampering :)

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Wife met UPS driver at the house, people gave up the package but it had been opened and ransacked. Wife got the whole thing on video, calling the police to press charges for mail tampering :)

Sent using BrownCafe App

It would be hard to prove they really didn't know that wasn't their package before they opened it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a misdelivery during this last Peak. It should have gone to 4924 and I brought it to be 4942. Found the empty box at 4942----contents were gone (gift cards) but they left the wrapping paper. We turned that over to the cops.