Seasonal driver to permanent driver got benefits packet in mail today?!?

Matt81

I'm a seasonal driver that wants a full time driver position, they are keeping some here. I just got a benefits packet in the mail to signup for..... Is that normal for a seasonal driver to get one of those at the end of the season? Ps. I'm off the street no preload

Brisket

I'm a seasonal driver that wants a full time driver position, they are keeping some here. I just got a benefits packet in the mail to signup for..... Is that normal for a seasonal driver to get one of those at the end of the season? Ps. I'm off the street no preload

Did you ask your Steward?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Congratulations!!!!!!

You just got promoted to preload supervisor then.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E9FC864F-6AF6-4C07-A421-B0A878EA1882.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

If you got a benefits packet, then someone might have coded you as a permanent hire. I'm not saying you absolutely are permanent, someone may have made a mistake. You can clarify by asking your supervisor, or you can just keep your mouth shut and show up for work every day as though you were permanent.

reginald95

Show up like George Costanza everyday to work like nothing and always looking pissed off. They will leave you alone and next thing you know you are permanent.

proyer

They hand those out to all seasonal to get there hopes up before they crush them. Good luck and buh bye

Dollar Chasing

I guess.

Who uses the word “*” anymore? Are you like 45 and from Ohio?
Lol where have you been? All of the red hats on this board use it to describe the gays, and everyone else who has evolved past cro magnon man uses it to describe people who act like all of the red hats on this board.

Last edited by a moderator: