Seasonal driver with a 30 day packet

scoot_

Started us as seasonal. With a 30 day packet so they can ask us to come work after labor day or whatever the cut off is.
There's 3 of us. All of us are on preload, a guy with a year, I just hit 9 months and a guy 3 or 4 months behind me.
All of us shy of 15 days on our packets. With about 3 to 5 days difference.

My question is they put the other 2 guys on the building's only 2 training routes and me on a rual baseline route.... Shop steward questioned it and they wouldn't answer why.
I'm running 2 hours over no matter if it's 50 stops or 90 stops, even on days that I feel we're perfect.
Also got a layoff today.
Is this management trying to torpedo me?

tadpole

I wouldn't worry about the layoff. That happens commonly. I don't know if they're trying to torpedo you, but my advice is to keep a good attitude, do the best you can, and if they disqualify you, grieve it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Started us as seasonal. With a 30 day packet so they can ask us to come work after labor day or whatever the cut off is.
There's 3 of us. All of us are on preload, a guy with a year, I just hit 9 months and a guy 3 or 4 months behind me.
All of us shy of 15 days on our packets. With about 3 to 5 days difference.

My question is they put the other 2 guys on the building's only 2 training routes and me on a rual baseline route.... Shop steward questioned it and they wouldn't answer why.
I'm running 2 hours over no matter if it's 50 stops or 90 stops, even on days that I feel we're perfect.
Also got a layoff today.
Is this management trying to torpedo me?
If they only have 2 training routes what do you expect them to do?

Time to suck it up buttercup

I wouldn't worry about the layoff. That happens commonly. I don't know if they're trying to torpedo you, but my advice is to keep a good attitude, do the best you can, and if they disqualify you, grieve it.
Can management disqualify you for misloading packages you didn’t have & they told you to punch out with them on your board but you didn’t know you could override it to punch out

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Can management disqualify you for misloading packages you didn’t have & they told you to punch out with them on your board but you didn’t know you could override it to punch out
They can disqualify you for anything or nothing
Just depends on how they are feeling that day

tadpole

Not sure I understand the situation.
Disqualified for not punching out? Or not sheeting packages?