Seasonal driver

Seasonal driver

I’ve been hired as a seasonal driver can I get fired before my 1st 30days if I don’t have everything memorized before I got out on a test run with my supervisor I know how to drive and do the job physically I’m just worried about not doing to good on the driver drill and memorization of things any tips? Or knowledge of this situation?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ve been hired as a seasonal driver can I get fired before my 1st 30days if I don’t have everything memorized before I got out on a test run with my supervisor I know how to drive and do the job physically I’m just worried about not doing to good on the driver drill and memorization of things any tips? Or knowledge of this situation?

just tell the supe you’re good enough you don’t need to know all that crap

You are a seasonal you don't get 30 days to qualify. if you do good job they may keep you after beginning of your and let you try to make your 30 days to qualify

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Plus it's a different scenario based on location.... try to get some inside info about seeing how soon temp/seasonal/outside hire drivers are locking into 22.4 or regular package car drivers.... don't trust HR or management!

Ok thank you so I don’t need to stress so much right now just go out and do a good job?
BLjbqh9Yg2LqzBIbf6.gif

Seasonal driver

Plus it's a different scenario based on location.... try to get some inside info about seeing how soon temp/seasonal/outside hire drivers are locking into 22.4 or regular package car drivers.... don't trust HR or management!
Yea I know it’s different in different places I’m just trying to get on bored but they make it seem like you have to pass the test that the supervisor throws at you before you can actually start driving by yourself.... I’m like I thought integrad was the test in they just see what you can do out in the field afterward then make there decision I didn’t think it was gonna be integrad all over again

Seasonal driver

You are a seasonal you don't get 30 days to qualify. if you do good job they may keep you after beginning of your and let you try to make your 30 days to qualify
Also my supe says he gonna go out with me soon and see if I know that stuff though so will I need to know everything even though I’m seasonal or will I be fired if don’t know it but been doing good other than that part?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Tell them you have a second job to get to at a certain time...

You will find yourself with more working hours than you can handle.