Seasonal package bid sheet

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Then turn down the volume on your text messages. An employee's number one obligation is to show up on time and ready to work.
Go into management or get a non union job. Scared little mice like you are the reason unions in America are becoming non-existent. I know you don't need the union right. Lol. I'd like to see your part time wage today if there was no union. I won't even mention benefits. Don't worry. Stronger , more non scared union members will fight for your rights you puke.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
nope

there's a guy who called in two mondays in a row this month and calls in frequently
there's a guy who calls in every week sometimes a whole week because he has "no ride" imo no excuse that's why we have buses, cabs and uber.

nothing happens to them

I call in today and I get chewed out via text

I'm going to file an article 37 tuesday against the sup
How come you up in everybody's bidness

Go into management or get a non union job. Scared little mice like you are the reason unions in America are becoming non-existent. I know you don't need the union right. Lol. I'd like to see your part time wage today if there was no union. I won't even mention benefits. Don't worry. Stronger , more non scared union members will fight for your rights you puke.
Second generation Teamster. 37+ years Union member. Just trying to give the younger guys a little advice. Seen too many guys lose their jobs for over reacting to a nothing situation.

UPSGUY72

nope

there's a guy who called in two mondays in a row this month and calls in frequently
there's a guy who calls in every week sometimes a whole week because he has "no ride" imo no excuse that's why we have buses, cabs and uber.

nothing happens to them

I call in today and I get chewed out via text

I'm going to file an article 37 tuesday against the sup

You don't call in once and have a SUP give you a hard time as you say unless your on there radar for something of things...

TheKid99

I didnt read the text yesterday

He said hes not going to allow me to go driving if i didnt show up to work yesterday and demanded me to be there if i wanted to drive.

box_beeyotch

File article 37 and save that text message. Stop playing nice. Being nice gets you nowhere...literally :censored2:ing nowhere. Who cares what they tell you, because when it boils down to it you just might be the guy who freaking snaps one day and really lets em have it.