Seasonal Package Delivery Driver?

I just got a general e-mail telling me to be at an interview session for the seasonal package delivery driver position tomorrow.Can anybody please tell me what the expected dress code is for this?
It's a real interview or some sort of group orientation/application and testing deal?

Lastly, if they like me, what is the usual offer?

Thank you very much

jaker

trolling
I have never heard of such a thing about hiring drivers , so they hire drivers just for the season is there anyway you can get hired on permanent and skip over being seasonal

Forgive us new people not being as 'advanced' as you. If you know the answer why not simply write that instead or pasted the link where it can be found elsewhere?

barnyard

KTM rider
More than likely, you are interviewing for driver's helper, not a driving position. Seasonal drivers have pretty much all been hired and either gone to training or their training is scheduled.

What do you think you should wear for a job interview??

doolittle95

Forgive us new people not being as 'advanced' as you. If you know the answer why not simply write that instead or pasted the link where it can be found elsewhere?

forgive my brethren new guy. Seriously, they're looking for guys that stand out.
3 piece suit, they love earthtones, particularly brown. Good luck.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
More than likely, you are interviewing for driver's helper, not a driving position. Seasonal drivers have pretty much all been hired and either gone to training or their training is scheduled.

What do you think you should wear for a job interview??
G string and tassels?? lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Today is the 12th. Isn't it kinda late to be hiring, let alone interviewing, seasonal drivers?

Let's say they hired the OP tomorrow. The earliest he would probably start would be Monday. He would have one week before the poop hits the fan.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Today is the 12th. Isn't it kinda late to be hiring, let alone interviewing, seasonal drivers?

Let's say they hired the OP tomorrow. The earliest he would probably start would be Monday. He would have one week before the poop hits the fan.
Seasonal drivers are already hired in my building....still hiring helpers though. OP probably misread it....