Seasonal PVD Hours

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
1634927554295.gif

Do either you or @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U poop yourselves while standing up?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I can't seem to find this anywhere. I worked Preload last year as a seasonable helper. Was offered to continue in January but had a full-time opportunity elsewhere come up so I declined. I'm looking to make a little extra money this season and got a Chevy Suburban so looking at doing the PVD.

Are the hours flexible? Can this position be filled by someone who can only work 3:30 pm – midnight?
Remember, no one is watching you, so work slow and take massive breaks. You get paid by the hour. Don't show in lousy weather. You don't need that :censored2:.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Rent a budget and show up in it if you want some amazing hours my friend. Others drivers in the building will respect you

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Remember, no one is watching you, so work slow and take massive breaks. You get paid by the hour. Don't show in lousy weather. You don't need that :censored2:.

That and 21 bucks an hour... it doesn’t get better than that...Make sure you tell your car insurance agent that you will be delivering commercial packages in your vehicle on company time...👍

meritocracy

Also make sure to tell your neighborhood criminals that you'll be driving around all winter with thousands of dollars worth of poorly secured merchandise that comes with a free car/truck if they choose to take that as well.

meritocracy

Did you guys see that UPS bought this company? They say no packages are going through the UPS system to Roadie drivers but I have a sneaking suspicion that they're just reducing volume from existing UPS contracts and putting it into Roadie now. Massive scab operation and the IBT is silent about it. I only heard about it because the president of Local 804 (running on OZ slate) mentioned it. https://www.roadie.com/

Attachments

• scabs.PNG
    scabs.PNG
    715.1 KB · Views: 92