Seasons greeting turkey!!

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
You are wrong ..., Please done speak about something you have no clue of.
FACTS

I'm thankful you're not in the healthcare industry or involved in our negotiations. I have always had a $10 co-pay as a part-timer; I've never had a deductible and will have a $200 deductible for my family starting in 2018.

As I said before.. you have to be precise when talking about health insurance coverage.

Attachments

• upsu3benefits.jpg
    upsu3benefits.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 143

anHOURover

I'm thankful you're not in the healthcare industry or involved in our negotiations. I have always had a $10 co-pay as a part-timer; I've never had a deductible and will have a $200 deductible for my family starting in 2018.

As I said before.. you have to be precise when talking about health insurance coverage.
Emergency co pays are not the same as the COMPANY PLAN
FACT

anHOURover

Yeah I get that. What was your plan? Or Fred's plan? Not interested it what you aren't looking for.

My plan for ups was to go back to the table and honor the members votes.
Not impose a contract that was full of concessions that was voted down by 90% of the membership

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My plan for ups was to go back to the table and honor the members votes.
Not impose a contract that was full of concessions that was voted down by 90% of the membership
My question was what was your plan to handle yrc? The company that was on the verge of closing its doors?