Second Class Drivers

bowhnterdon

Second class drivers..I guess this is the new two- Tiered wage scale.To be paid at the 22.3 rate of pay.Tuesday Thur Saturday or Sunday thru Thursday

bowhnterdon

New class of drivers.They get 40 by combo of driving and PT inside work.Employees would be paid the lower 22.3 rate.DT will fill us in I am sure,With a big vote yes smile

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My concern is this,as drivers retire,quit etc,will they be replaced by the lower classification?
The company wants to work seven days a week. Most drivers that have been here a while, don’t want to work weekends. I don’t have an answer, but of course it’s a possibility. At least 22.3 pays into the pension. But it is kind of two tiered. Not by a ton, but lower none the less. How would you suggest staffing fornweekend work?

bowhnterdon

Great question ,and I don’t have good answer. Just to introduce myself,I have worked here 35 years.Drove for 15,then took an article 22 job.The one with the driver rate of pay,not many of those in my local. Maybe this is the best answer,don’t know....

oldngray

nowhere special
Great question ,and I don’t have good answer. Just to introduce myself,I have worked here 35 years.Drove for 15,then took an article 22 job.The one with the driver rate of pay,not many of those in my local. Maybe this is the best answer,don’t know....
Is that a 22.3 job or a 22.2?