Second day in a row they call the cops.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Monday and Tuesday someone with nothing better to do call the cops to report a UPS driver loading packages in a personal vehicle.

11E11E45-132A-4C83-8540-853CEF6B2D05.gif

40 and out

PVD driver on my area had a gun pulled on HER. During the day out in the sticks where nothing ever happens. By customer when she got out of her car in his driveway.

derrick

yeah i driving a rental and they called on me today because I was loading packages. I can believe it. cop pulled up saw me and said o ok. got back in his car and drove off

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

PVD driver on my area had a gun pulled on HER. During the day out in the sticks where nothing ever happens. By customer when she got out of her car in his driveway.
I had a gun pulled on me last week and I’m driving a package car wearing browns. Probably my fifth time during my career. A customer called me yesterday saying a driver was loading packages into several personal cars and wanted to know if they should call the cops. On top of all that bs I’m constantly looking over my shoulder now with all these robberies and fraudulent packages. Another brilliant idea from UPS allow people who commit fraud be able to live track you during the day so they can confront you on the street when they want their stolen iPhone.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Monday and Tuesday someone with nothing better to do call the cops to report a UPS driver loading packages in a personal vehicle.
This is why they stopped sending PVDs out into the extended areas here. I would be pretty suspicious if a random car (or rental truck) came down my driveway in the middle of the night.

Zowert

Last peak I had a dude come out of his house with a shotgun in his hands. It was 9:30 at night, I had multiple heavy pieces for this dude that I couldn’t drag up his wooden porch with a hand truck so I carried them up one by one. By the time I’m hauling the last piece up to the front door I see the screen door fly open and a giant redneck with a Remington 870 at low ready.

Scared the living crap out me. The guy was cool though, he kept apologizing and looked pretty embarrassed. He said my hazards looked like emergency vehicle lights from inside his house (the red and yellow lights that flicker out of sequence), then he heard all the noise on his porch and thought it was someone running from the police.

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Last peak I had a dude come out of his house with a shotgun in his hands. It was 9:30 at night, I had multiple heavy pieces for this dude that I couldn’t drag up his wooden porch with a hand truck so I carried them up one by one. By the time I’m hauling the last piece up to the front door I see the screen door fly open and a giant redneck with a Remington 870 at low ready.

Scared the living crap out me. The guy was cool though, he kept apologizing and looked pretty embarrassed. “I can’t believe you guys are out delivering this late.”
sounds like eventually something like this will go bad. once again UPS does not care about your safety.

if i saw a scruffy person in a personal vehicle in our neighborhood after 9 pm I am not supposed to be suspicious?

Zowert

sounds like eventually something like this will go bad. once again UPS does not care about your safety.

if i saw a scruffy person in a personal vehicle in our neighborhood after 9 pm I am not supposed to be suspicious?

Exactly. When a clean cut dude in uniform with a clearly marked fleet vehicle is running into problems like this late at night, it’s got to be dangerous for those in personal vehicles.

clean hairy

Scared the living crap out me. The guy was cool though, he kept apologizing and looked pretty embarrassed. He said my hazards looked like emergency vehicle lights from inside his house (the red and yellow lights that flicker out of sequence), then he heard all the noise on his porch and thought it was someone running from the police.
Permanent will call.
Imagine if he had been drinking and his judgement was not so good.....

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Unfortunately there are too many uber/grubhub idiots who are willing to do PVD. They quit often, and are slow workers but the union busting :censored2: is working, as far as I can see.

Last edited:

Returntosender

So he wanted to be rent a cop