Second jobs for PTers. On topic

W

What The Hawk?

Some Costco’s are Union....teamsters??? In California...
I would stay away from other union jobs though when already in one. Could get complicating. Def don't work at grocery stores...they are terrible.

W

What The Hawk?

Join either the National Guard or Reserve. Guaranteed income and UPS can not discriminate against you. Be a hero instead of a zero.
I was about to go to MEPS. Then I broke my hand. Army was my choice cause you can choose your job to an extent. I chose HVAC.

Nike

Work from home, try searching for remote jobs on the internet, set your own hours, I know companies like Apple and Ebay have these types of jobs.

AlliSeeisBrown

My primary job is maintaining a map system for the county that our local dispatcher uses to plan routes. Then I go unload the trucks at the local sort.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In Seattle, you can make good money selling soda and sports drinks. The liberals just jacked up the tax sky high. Drive out of the city, stock up, and pass along savings to your clients.

DriverNerd

Wilco, Fred Meyer, L&M, Cabela's, Home Depot or Lowes. Stocking gigs are easy to get you already handled 1200 things every day and organized them.

I worked at Home Depot for years while working at UPS before I became a driver. In the northern states, Home Depot's are crazy busy from March-September so you can pretty much work whatever fits into your schedule...they don't care, they will work with you. That being said they are very dead Jan and Feb but I always opted out of working most of those two months so other part timers there could get more hours when there wasn't much.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I worked at Home Depot for years while working at UPS before I became a driver. In the northern states, Home Depot's are crazy busy from March-September so you can pretty much work whatever fits into your schedule...they don't care, they will work with you. That being said they are very dead Jan and Feb but I always opted out of working most of those two months so other part timers there could get more hours when there wasn't much.
You ever heard of @scooby0048