Second jobs for PTers. On topic

trickpony1

This guy actually worked there unlike that baby orca pig vomit sea cow who was rockin an orange smock to cover up what was left from her demon spawn afterbirth.

Be sure to watch The New York Times bestseller list for Scooby's new book entitled:

"Not everyone can be a UPS driver and make six figures".

Due to be out this Fall.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Be sure to watch The New York Times bestseller list for Scooby's new book entitled:

"Not everyone can be a UPS driver and make six figures".

Due to be out this Fall.
It's not the HD employees I'm commenting on, just the pig vomit imposter wearing an orange smock in the plumbing isle with a nasty attitude.

AndUPSER

I operate heavy equipment and perform maintenance work for a company that mines gravel. I started working there as soon as I finished school. I started UPS part time when I was 17 and still in school. I worked part time at both jobs for a while. Then I drove seasonally for a while and eventually took my shot at qualifying to become a full time driving. I absolutely hated it. On day 28 I hit an overhang sign and was DQ’ed. It was truly a blessing in disguise. I went back to my 2nd job where I ended up getting a promotion tand became a full time plant operator. Even thought it’s not as much money as a UPS driver, it pays about $65,000 to $70,000 a year, it’s truly a career I enjoy while enjoying the part time benefits at UPS.