Seemingly uncaring mgt

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Aint you been here long enough to know they hate us and were just a piece of meat a number dude?
They don't hate you.
It's just that every time you screw something up, they get blamed for it.

I went from having 192 reporting up to me to zero for about 8 years.
The job is so much better when you are only responsible for your own actions.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They must really hate me then. I was out 18 months once for an injury and never heard from them once.
Short-term and long-term disability employees are not suppose to be contacted by their management.
UPS hires an outside firm (Metlife, Aetna, etc.) to handle all aspects.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They don't hate you.

Bottom line is their piscsed off how much money we make so they try and kill us everyday and do everything to try n make your life miserable. Come on dogg lets be real about the truth here lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Bottom line is their piscsed off how much money we make so they try and kill us everyday and do everything to try n make your life miserable. Come on dogg lets be real about the truth here lol.
Jump, I like you. You seem like a good dude. But c'mon. Do you really think we sit there all day and just find ways to nail you because of how much money you make? Let's be real here.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They don't hate you.

We get blamed for everything they screw up, HOW IRONIC IS THAT DUDE lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Management are just another employee that gets screamed at and threatened daily.
Some stoner screwing things up makes their life even more miserable.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Jump, I like you. You seem like a good dude. But c'mon. Do you really think we sit there all day and just find ways to nail you because of how much money you make? Let's be real here.
You haven't been there long enough to know how the game is played. I love ya to death dude but try being a driver for 10 to 30 years and see how the workload has just increased to almost impossible to get it done in the time frame that they want us to. Everytime we get a raise, BOOM STOP COUNTS GO UP DUDE, ask any driver and they will tell you the same thing im telling you. Its easy to say that when your standing on the sidelines looking in when your not getting your butt whooped like a dog everyday physically. Not hating on you dude cause I like n respect you dude, but everybody knows what im saying is the truth.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Management are just another employee that gets screamed at and threatened daily.
Some stoner screwing things up makes their life even more miserable.
They screw everything up before we even get into the building. Super duper poopy loads, idiot dispatches, EDDS all cut up, DOLS all asczz backwards. Everyday we go in there were already bucked n behind the 8 ball. Here guys here is a bunch of BS garbage, go ahead n solve the junk we made for ya. Its like that everyday, if I were them id be ashamed of the trash they make for us. They don't care anymore cause they know its like that everyday and its out of control, theres nothing they can do about it or remotely even care to fix the problem. They should be ashamed of themselves.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Everytime we get a raise, BOOM STOP COUNTS GO UP DUDE, ask any driver and they will tell you the same thing im telling you.
You do know that frontline management actually has nothing to do with that right? All of our numbers are set by IE. We don't wake up and choose to give you a 9.5 dispatch. IE says that's the proper stop count for your route. If we don't hit it, we get screamed at. It isn't as black and white as everybody makes it. We put plans into action, we don't create them. Trust me I hate the plans they make for us as much as you do. I've called IE before and told them to come down to my center and tell me how I run an operation efficiently with the amount of people they let me have.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You do know that frontline management actually has nothing to do with that right? All of our numbers are set by IE. We don't wake up and choose to give you a 9.5 dispatch. IE says that's the proper stop count for your route. If we don't hit it, we get screamed at. It isn't as black and white as everybody makes it. We put plans into action, we don't create them. Trust me I hate the plans they make for us as much as you do. I've called IE before and told them to come down to my center and tell me how I run an operation efficiently with the amount of people they let me have.
Exactly dude, it sux for you guys too. I don't get it but they do what they can to make drivers and supes life miserable, that we can can agree on homeboy lol
200- erfgyui.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They screw everything up before we even get into the building. Super duper poopy loads, idiot dispatches, EDDS all cut up, DOLS all asczz backwards. Everyday we go in there were already bucked n behind the 8 ball. Here guys here is a bunch of BS garbage, go ahead n solve the junk we made for ya. Its like that everyday, if I were them id be ashamed of the trash they make for us. They don't care anymore cause they know its like that everyday and its out of control, theres nothing they can do about it or remotely even care to fix the problem. They should be ashamed of themselves.
What does J-man and his supervisor say to their immediate manager every morning.

"I wish I could do better but I'll collect that check because I'm doing the best I can with what I am given."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And as long as UPS is making good profits, there is no reason to change.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And as long as UPS is making good profits, there is no reason to change.
Sometimes we have to think of the people doing the job though, not just profits. I'm a capitalist at heart, but my turnover is so high because I have to push guys so hard since they won't let me hire more people. You can't be efficient with a workforce whose average employment length is less than 3 months.

clean hairy

Is it normal to be injured and not get a single "how are you today" the next day? I guess mgt classes only teach them to ask at time of injury and then just silence... I guess they can only care on weekdays
Now when it comes to Bonu$e$ they REALLY do care!