Selfishness: The world would be better with less of it!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've never had a stomach flu like this one.
there's a few things going around apparently. I came down with a fever and what I thought was the flu on Sunday afternoon....finally dragged my ass to the doctor yesterday to find out, nope you have pneumonia. Ugh.

get well soon and stay hydrated....lol

there's a few things going around apparently. I came down with a fever and what I thought was the flu on Sunday afternoon....finally dragged my ass to the doctor yesterday to find out, nope you have pneumonia. Ugh.

get well soon and stay hydrated....lol
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have no respiratory issues at all. It's all stomach and I haven't had any caffeine since Saturday so there is the withdrawal of that going on. I had ten single day and option days left so I just took the whole rest of the week. Still feeling very weak but I'm off next week so ill recoup. I hope you feel better and take care of yourself. Pneumonia is nothing to play with. You around my age group and we are still young as friend we don't bounce back like we could 10 to 15 years ago. I'll make yo a deal. I'll stay hydrated if you do to. Get well.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have no respiratory issues at all. It's all stomach and I haven't had any caffeine since Saturday so there is the withdrawal of that going on. I had ten single day and option days left so I just took the whole rest of the week. Still feeling very weak but I'm off next week so ill recoup. I hope you feel better and take care of yourself. Pneumonia is nothing to play with. You around my age group and we are still young as friend we don't bounce back like we could 10 to 15 years ago. I'll make yo a deal. I'll stay hydrated if you do to. Get well.
the antibiotics are kicking in but I haven't had an appetite in days and feel like a worn out dish rag but I'll recover. Been rehydrating with chocolate milk and apple juice.... haven't drank much caffeine either.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I see the illness has softened you up,must be the meds...

image.png
The union threads is how I came to that conclusion...
I guess I am letting up on them a little. Thanks for shooting me straight.