Senator Mullin(R-OK) tells Sean O'Brien to Shut his Mouth

Thebrownblob

I think he did. The idea to keep your mouth shut and take the higher road is why people get rail roaded. I understand alot of people don't have the balls to stand up for themselves but no one should ever be pushed around and that dick congressman was pushing him around.
And he insulted President O’Brien, by saying, he’s basically a bloodsucking, vampire for no reason, and then basically challenged his manhood by telling him he’s not afraid to fight LOL Sean would beat his ass. And Sean is not lying that guys like the Energizer Bunny. I had a chance to meet him and be with him for a day, and I could hardly keep up with him.

Cowboy Mac

And his story is a lie inherited his business from his dad. Teamster organizers don’t just roll up on your business. Someone who works for him would’ve wanted Representation. The guys worth of $11 million and he only paid him self $50,000 a year lol OK
Yeah as soon as I heard 35K for a feeder driver I knew this guy was lying out his behind about everything.

Just goes to show you how incompetent are the people who run our government and make laws. On all sides. Basing a whole argument and speech over wildly incorrect facts.