Senator Mullin(R-OK) tells Sean O'Brien to Shut his Mouth

Philipjfry

5AC7FE41-57F0-4D67-AB2A-64E1087A21C2.gif

Shorts365

I don’t know how Bernie has the patience to deal with these idiots on a regular basis.

Also I like how by SOB just keeping his cool and laughing at this putz makes Mullin freak out even more.

Thebrownblob

The only flag in America that was not flown half mast when JFK was killed was the IBT building right across from the Capitol. Hoffa refused to lower it.
You would not tell Hoffa to "shut his mouth". He would have made a trip to Oklahoma.
Oh OK did disagree with that somehow? Hoffa was a man’s man. He wasn’t perfect, but he wore his heart on his sleeve and didn’t let people push him around, including politicians. Most of which don’t know their head from a hole in the ground, democrat, and republican. He was well aware they were hypocrites, calling him the crook when they were just as big of crooks.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Oh OK did disagree with that somehow? Hoffa was a man’s man. He wasn’t perfect, but he wore his heart on his sleeve and didn’t let people push him around, including politicians. Most of which don’t know their head from a hole in the ground, democrat, and republican. He was well aware they were hypocrites, calling him the crook when they were just as big of crooks.
I was speaking as Hoffa would.