Senator Mullin(R-OK) tells Sean O'Brien to Shut his Mouth

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Which Washington State are you referring to? The one where feeders make $35,000?
It’s an at will state. One article had them as RTW. But the number has gone from 27 to 28. At this rate unions won’t exist soon.

Last edited:

ManInBrown

He’s not anti-union though….🤣
The best was you tried to unionize my workers when I was already paying them better wages than union workers. There’s less than zero percent chance that’s true. And for the record I don’t think Sean looked great how he handled it. The guy was a total jackarse but I think Sean could’ve handled it better Instead of stooping to his level. Came off a little unprofessional like two guys arguing on a street corner.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The best was you tried to unionize my workers when I was already paying them better wages than union workers. There’s less than zero percent chance that’s true. And for the record I don’t think Sean looked great how he handled it. The guy was a total jackarse but I think Sean could’ve handled it better Instead of stooping to his level. Came off a little unprofessional like two guys arguing on a street corner.
Yeah, Sean could’ve done better. The guy baited him I think. Sean probably figured he had to go right back at him or he would look weak to his base.

ManInBrown

Yeah, Sean could’ve done better. The guy baited him I think. Sean probably figured he had to go right back at him or he would look weak to his base.
There’s a way he could’ve went back at this turd that wouldve even made him look worse. At the end of the day it really doesn’t matter, just my opinion he didn’t look great.

nWo

Washington state, Michigan, Wisconsin. All are democrat states and all are RTW. A poll last year found that most democrat favor RTW. No one is immune from this crap. 27 states have it.

Michigan's law was put in by Republicans. The Democrats just regained control and are repealing it.