Senator Mullin(R-OK) tells Sean O'Brien to Shut his Mouth

What'dyabringmetoday???

As many organizing campaigns as I've worked on, if someone told you they weren't interested, you didn't waste

anymore time talking with them. Some people are more receptive the next time you see them.

Physical or verbal intimidation.... ?

BS.

If there is no interest.... I don't want to be out here any longer, than I have to be.
Obviously- I'm sure you're done for the day now. Lol.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

ManInBrown

I’m conservative but if there wasn’t a Union at UPS it would be almost impossible to work here. I couldn’t imagine how bad UPS would treat their employees.
The treatment of hourlies by management is for the most part because of how much we make. If there was no union and we were paid poverty wages, the treatment for the most part would be totally different. Anybody that doesn’t like the harassment and would exchange a living wage for being treated fairly go work at fedex. Never bothered me one bit. I reciprocated the attitude right back In package. Feeder totally different company. I haven’t spoke to management in years. When I was in package Just make sure my check cashed on Friday I’m good.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Admittedly, I haven’t worked for UPS for years but when I heard that $35000 number I was literally like, WTF?!? Anyone know where he got such erroneous information? Seems like these senators and representatives keep showing up to hearings completely unprepared and with falsehoods as talking points.
Scabs

Manifesto

Admittedly, I haven’t worked for UPS for years but when I heard that $35000 number I was literally like, WTF?!? Anyone know where he got such erroneous information? Seems like these senators and representatives keep showing up to hearings completely unprepared and with falsehoods as talking points.
That last sentence sounds like Joe Biden every day of his presidency.

PT Car Washer

The treatment of hourlies by management is for the most part because of how much we make. If there was no union and we were paid poverty wages, the treatment for the most part would be totally different. Anybody that doesn’t like the harassment and would exchange a living wage for being treated fairly go work at fedex. Never bothered me one bit. I reciprocated the attitude right back In package. Feeder totally different company. I haven’t spoke to management in years. When I was in package Just make sure my check cashed on Friday I’m good.
So you are saying that the minimum wage with no benefits PT are treated golden? We're not. We get pushed harder then any delivery driver.

TeltBender

You haven’t ever worked at FedEx, have you

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
After watching this, I have switched my voter registration from independent to democrat
1678516505600.gif

Family

God, Family, Country in that order. Economies are made for mankind, not mankind for economies.
These croney capitalist are dirt bags. I'd like to see the Senator's net worth now that he's apart of the mob class. The ceo's are the bosses of united states inc.

ManInBrown

We have high seniority feeder drivers in small satellite building that make $140k to do nothing. A few live pickups and a night load out and a preload back. Thing is a lot of the small satellite buildings the few jobs there are the shifters for a few hours. So from 5pm-7pm they shift. They make one move. I’ve covered two of the jobs. Other than jobs like that for the most part if you’re making that kind of cash in feeders you have no life. And it’s not possible in package. I was a package driver. If someone had a package route making that kind of cash theyd be in a wheelchair. In feeders You are either a sleeper driver who signs up to work local one day, or you are a road driver who works 12 a day. $35k lolok, you know where this clown got that number, he spoke to one driver who was a temp and Worked one-two days a week

Thebrownblob

• Mullin claimed he only paid himself a $50,000 salary and "invested every penny" into his business.
  • But he'd reported his private-sector salary at $92,000, with another $200,000 in income.