Senator Mullin(R-OK) tells Sean O'Brien to Shut his Mouth

Hank Hill

I’m not saying it wasn’t. Democrats destroy everything they touch. Just pull your head out once in awhile and look around. Unless you’re happy with the way things are going. Then you’re hopeless.
But both sides pretty much suck at this point. It’s a uni-party at this point, filled with lying sacks of :censored2:.
Democans and Republicrats

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nah. You need my help. Any time anyone says anything positive about politicians that fight for unions you get going. I'm here to help you. Me, You, Tucker, Trump, Desantis. We can create a superpower!
First, you know nothing about me. Second, not in the union, I’m retired. Third, if I have to choose between the union and America, it’s not even close, I’m choosing my country first. I don’t give a rats ass about politicians, I only know what party is responsible for the mess we’re in. It starts with a D. But you carry on with your posts.

Yolo

First, you know nothing about me. Second, not in the union, I’m retired. Third, if I have to choose between the union and America, it’s not even close, I’m choosing my country first. I don’t give a rats ass about politicians, I only know what party is responsible for the mess we’re in. It starts with a D. But you carry on with your posts.

Exactly. Let's team up to stick it to the unions!