Senator Mullin(R-OK) tells Sean O'Brien to Shut his Mouth

Family

Mullen is a punk.
First, you know nothing about me. Second, not in the union, I’m retired. Third, if I have to choose between the union and America, it’s not even close, I’m choosing my country first. I don’t give a rats ass about politicians, I only know what party is responsible for the mess we’re in. It starts with a D. But you carry on with your posts.
United States of America. Sounds like a union

Pullman Brown

Signature little buddy* over talk him

2AA95870-1A65-43A2-AEC3-5729C28CF6F5.gif

Hot Carl

First time since 1983 Democrats had control of the Michigan state legislature and Governor. And they immediately went after the RTW laws put in by Republicans in 2012.

Every single Republican in the Michigan House voted to keep the RTW laws. Every single one of them.
All correct, and don't forget they also made RTW law in Indiana in 2012, West Virginia in 2016, Kentucky in 2017, and Missouri in 2017 before they were defeated by voters in a referendum. They tried it in Montana a couple years ago, but failed when a small number of Republicans crossed over to kill the bill.

There are plenty of fair criticisms to make of Democrats, but RTW is a flagrant, targeted attack on our collective bargaining rights, and it is only supported by one party.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
All correct, and don't forget they also made RTW law in Indiana in 2012, West Virginia in 2016, Kentucky in 2017, and Missouri in 2017 before they were defeated by voters in a referendum. They tried it in Montana a couple years ago, but failed when a small number of Republicans crossed over to kill the bill.

There are plenty of fair criticisms to make of Democrats, but RTW is a flagrant, targeted attack on our collective bargaining rights, and it is only supported by one party.
Don't forget about Wisconsin in 2015 under Republican Governor Scott Walker.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Never said it wasn’t. All I said is it’s creeping into the democrat states. If you think it’s a Republican only phenomenon, think again. You can’t trust any of them.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
And he insulted President O’Brien, by saying, he’s basically a bloodsucking, vampire for no reason, and then basically challenged his manhood by telling him he’s not afraid to fight LOL Sean would beat his ass. And Sean is not lying that guys like the Energizer Bunny. I had a chance to meet him and be with him for a day, and I could hardly keep up with him.
He ain’t beating anyones ass. Met him once on his campaign trail, he looks fatter since then, but he’s a little leprechaun, ain’t beating any ass.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He ain’t beating anyones ass. Met him once on his campaign trail, he looks fatter since then, but he’s a little leprechaun, ain’t beating any ass.

I thought it was pretty obvious who won that debate.

Turns out "Tuff boy" Mullins is a proven liar....

Both on his personal finances, life story, and MMA record.

"The politician who declared “I’m not Rambo” after his much-ridiculed attempt to enter Afghanistan in the company of a private US security team, boasts on his website a 5-0 record as a professional mixed martial arts fighter.

The official record of his short-lived career suggests a different story: a total of three wins, two against the same opponent, and cumulative fight time of less than 10 minutes in under three rounds."

Up In Smoke

Michigan's law was put in by Republicans. The Democrats just regained control and are repealing it.
Wisconsin was also on put in by the republicans also. If the supreme court moves to the left this spring, the gerrymandered lines could be torn down and redrawn.

Thebrownblob

I thought it was pretty obvious who won that debate.

Turns out "Tuff boy" Mullins is a proven liar....

Both on his personal finances, life story, and MMA record.

"The politician who declared “I’m not Rambo” after his much-ridiculed attempt to enter Afghanistan in the company of a private US security team, boasts on his website a 5-0 record as a professional mixed martial arts fighter.

The official record of his short-lived career suggests a different story: a total of three wins, two against the same opponent, and cumulative fight time of less than 10 minutes in under three rounds."

The guy came looking for a fight and lied about everything. He’s a disgrace and should not be respected.

bbsam

Staff member
Admittedly, I haven’t worked for UPS for years but when I heard that $35000 number I was literally like, WTF?!? Anyone know where he got such erroneous information? Seems like these senators and representatives keep showing up to hearings completely unprepared and with falsehoods as talking points.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yes, and the union just showed up at his house and begin organizing his company and picketing. Even though no employees wanted a union. Because unions love wasting money on companies we have no interest. 😀😂

As many organizing campaigns as I've worked on, if someone told you they weren't interested, you didn't waste

anymore time talking with them. Some people are more receptive the next time you see them.

Physical or verbal intimidation.... ?

BS.

If there is no interest.... I don't want to be out here any longer, than I have to be.

Thebrownblob

As many organizing campaigns as I've worked on, if someone told you they weren't interested, you didn't waste

anymore time talking with them. Some people are more receptive the next time you see them.

Physical or verbal intimidation.... ?

BS.

If there is no interest.... I don't want to be out here any longer, than I have to be.
Even organizing a shop with overwhelming union support is time consuming and expensive. A local wasting its time on a company who had new employees who are interested is complete garbage and BS. The amount of lying a complete lack of truthful information that came out of that guys mouth is stunning and embarrassing.

Appvol

I’m conservative but if there wasn’t a Union at UPS it would be almost impossible to work here. I couldn’t imagine how bad UPS would treat their employees.