Senators

moreluck

golden ticket member
I love this guy's witticisms and plain talk...….wish every senator talked plain like him.
Sen. John Kennedy from Louisiana...

I'd trade Feinstein now for this guy!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Exactly rickyb could learn a lot from Mr. Frosty, he too used his parent's basement ( until they died ) as his home address.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sen. Paul, Murkowski and Harris are the usual butt-holes, but I'm ashamed of Utah's Mitt Romney and Mike Lee. I guess it's good for Trump to know who the donkeys are!

oldngray

nowhere special
Sen. Paul, Murkowski and Harris are the usual butt-holes, but I'm ashamed of Utah's Mitt Romney and Mike Lee. I guess it's good for Trump to know who the donkeys are!
Paul has always tried to block Trump's moves. Murkowski was acting as expected. Were you surprised about Romney? He has always been a globalist.

The only question is whether they can convince enough other buttholes to override Trump's veto.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Paul has always tried to block Trump's moves. Murkowski was acting as expected. Were you surprised about Romney? He has always been a globalist.

The only question is whether they can convince enough other buttholes to override Trump's veto.
Not happening!!