Seniority Date?

rod

Retired 22 years
Gee- it used to be so simple. Start out at a buck an hour less than everyone else was making. After 90 days you were up to full scale with benifits. No free periods.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Wow, you're old!

Whoops, forgot my smiley face. Sorry, WOD.
Smiley All Teeth.gif

Moneythehardway

Not to reincarnate this thread but I just want to follow up and let you all know that I checked my advice for this week and...............(Drumroll Please).......................

The raise is there!!!!!!! Just like most of you said, and I just want to thank you all for the help. And yes it was a $1.00 !

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Not to reincarnate this thread but I just want to follow up and let you all know that I checked my advice for this week and...............(Drumroll Please).......................

The raise is there!!!!!!! Just like most of you said, and I just want to thank you all for the help. And yes it was a $1.00 !

Thanks for letting us know. So many people start threads, and then leave us hanging.:peaceful:

UnconTROLLed

perfection

GOod to hear your follow-up!

after peak if you work within 60 days after being laid off they bought you and yor seniority date goes back to the first day you came out on the road. Which means my friend that your seniority date is Oct. 21st 2008. Congrats now your only have 29yrs and 7 months left....