Seniority date

Mindless wonder

I started September 23-2019. I worked 21 days before November 1st. Was hired in January 15...... what should be my seniority date for bidding jobs???? Please help
I think you have to complete your 30 day probation in 90 days. otherwise it starts when the call you back

Cowanp

I think you have to complete your 30 day probation in 90 days. otherwise it starts when the call you back
Let’s say I got my 30 worked day on February 10.... so does my seniority revert back to September 23 or the day I was hired or the day I got my 30 worked dAy? I’m in the central region

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I started September 23-2019. I worked 21 days before November 1st. Was hired in January 15...... what should be my seniority date for bidding jobs???? Please help
I was hired October 14th 2002. My seniority date is January 2nd 2003.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
How did you get Jan 2.... was that the first day after the free period you worked? Or the day you got 30th day?
If you are hired during peak those days don’t count towards seniority. January 2nd is the day I was “fired” then rehired as a regular employee.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I've looked through the union book but couldn't find the section that states what you're seniority date is. Could anyone help me locate it?

I started early June as a seasonal, started in September for my 30, passed. I have worked EVERY WEEK since I started back in June.

Thanks!
Some Manager like to change that be careful