Seniority over 22.4

MrBates

I am an RPCD and our center is starting Saturday ground. If I am laid off Monday due to 22.4 stealing our work on Saturday, can I bump a 22.4 on Saturday to get my 5th day of work? I
If your route is cut come in and demand your guaranteed 8. Over here in Jersey they'll either put you on shuttle or you'll pick up a broom and be a porter all day. Easiest money you'll ever make.

Coalminer2005

I am an RPCD and our center is starting Saturday ground. If I am laid off Monday due to 22.4 stealing our work on Saturday, can I bump a 22.4 on Saturday to get my 5th day of work? I
You are a RPCD Monday through Friday driver. You are guaranteed a 5 day punch. Show up and get paid. Don’t volunteer to go home. If they send you home tell management you want paid.

Coalminer2005

He doesn't have language like we do in the west. He'd show up and they'd say he's not in the top 90% of seniority and send him home.
No RPCD shall be laid off or displaced from the classification while 22.4 combination drivers are working in the building. From Master under article 22.

542thruNthru

ignored-forgot-you-were-there.gif