Seniority over 22.4

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You want to go on strike when you are making $40/hr because UPS is temporary paying PT more then starting delivery drivers? See how far that idea goes with seniority members.
ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ITS ABOUT THE RESPECT

We need to let UPS that we call the shots , we run the business.
🧔✊

PT Car Washer

Our cover feeder drivers are part time until they win a bid run. We do have full time VC but that is still a bid run. Everyone else is XT.
PT Feeder drivers would never fly in my Local. No PT is allowed to operate Feeder equipment. Including spotters or car wash.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
PT Feeder drivers would never fly in my Local. No PT is allowed to operate Feeder equipment. Including spotters or car wash.
Talk to me when your local is short over 200 drivers and not enough package driver interest to fill it. What do you do? Hire off the street or give some hub rats a chance?

PT Car Washer

Talk to me when your local is short over 200 drivers and not enough package driver interest to fill it. What do you do? Hire off the street or give some hub rats a chance?
Hire off of the street. Just in the last 6 months they have taken several 22.3 air drivers and were going to let a PT air driver try until she turned it down. It was always a red line unless you had a years safe driving in the package driver classification. Things are changing.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hire off of the street. Just in the last 6 months they have taken several 22.3 air drivers and were going to let a PT air driver try until she turned it down. It was always a red line unless you had a years safe driving in the package driver classification. Things are changing.
So you would let someone in off the street with no skin in the game over someone who has busted their ass off inside the hub for 10+ years.

PT Car Washer

So you would let someone in off the street with no skin in the game over someone who has busted their ass off inside the hub for 10+ years.
The Union Local made that decision. There were several Union members that grieved it over the years and the Union's answer was you must have a years safe driving in the package car classification to bid a Feeder job. Feeders rule in my Local.