Seniority with same date

friend. In sit
Its in your supplemeant, friend. In situations when multiple employees obtain full-time seniority on the same date, seniority ranking shall be determined based on their part-time seniority dates. Multiple employees having no part-time seniority will have ranking determined by lottery.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Wut?

I was 8 years active duty and can tell you that what you posted is absolutely not the way it works.
I watched this play out with my one of my bases' command chief selections. One of the candidates was from our squadron so we were rooting for him and paying more attention than most low level enlisted people would.

He was 1.5 years older so he won won FYI.

You're misinformed again Dave.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I watched this play out with my one of my bases' command chief selections. One of the candidates was from our squadron so we were rooting for him and paying more attention than most low level enlisted people would.

He was 1.5 years older so he won won FYI.

You're misinformed again Dave.

So their TIG and TIS were identical?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
So their TIG and TIS were identical?

Yeah, through this ordeal they found out they were in brother flights in bmt and didn't know it.

Being that ones job was in support of the other they'd both been on similar and some of the same deployments, so they had nearly identical packets. Being that they were hard charging chiefs ther last bazillion EPRs were firewall 5s so they couldn't use those. And obviously they were the highest levels in their respective AFSCs so they couldn't use that either.

I admit that the odds of this happening is akin to winning the lottery but it did and I learned after that this was not the only case DOD wide in the history of the DOD so they do have a procedure.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah, through this ordeal they found out they were in brother flights in bmt and didn't know it.

Being that ones job was in support of the other they'd both been on similar and some of the same deployments, so they had nearly identical packets. Being that they were hard charging chiefs ther last bazillion EPRs were firewall 5s so they couldn't use those.

I admit that the odds of this happening is akin to winning the lottery but it did and I learned after that this was not the only case DOD wide in the history of the DOD so they do have a procedure.

I apologize for my previous posts. Dave.

brown metal coffin

We had two drivers who were hired on the same date. They flipped a coin to see who got seniority over the other one. The one who lost cried about that for 30 years. At the time they didn't realize what a big deal it was but when you take into consideration everything at UPS is ran by seniority it turned out to be a real big argument starter between those two.

That's what literally happened in our local. They flipped a coin also.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
friend. In sit

Its in your supplemeant, friend. In situations when multiple employees obtain full-time seniority on the same date, seniority ranking shall be determined based on their part-time seniority dates. Multiple employees having no part-time seniority will have ranking determined by lottery.

Don't know what supplement you're quoting, but this is not the Central.