Seniority

StretchNutz

Preload Slave
Hey guys, first post, been lurking for a while and been on preload for about 3 years now. In my hub there's an :censored2: who claims seniority and takes every easy spot available and management says OK, even though he :censored2:ing sucks he's so far up their ass they let him do whatever he wants. I'm right under him in seniority so I started doing the same :censored2:, saying I'm not gonna get stuck on the worst spot while he's put in the most cake spot. If seniority is truly a thing on a preload, I'm gonna do smalls and take my rightful place. If seniority DOESN'T count, I dont want to see this lazy :censored2: rewarded with the easiest spots every day. Can I file a grievance for this? Thanks guys

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hey guys, first post, been lurking for a while and been on preload for about 3 years now. In my hub there's an :censored2: who claims seniority and takes every easy spot available and management says OK, even though he :censored2:ing sucks he's so far up their ass they let him do whatever he wants. I'm right under him in seniority so I started doing the same :censored2:, saying I'm not gonna get stuck on the worst spot while he's put in the most cake spot. If seniority is truly a thing on a preload, I'm gonna do smalls and take my rightful place. If seniority DOESN'T count, I dont want to see this lazy :censored2: rewarded with the easiest spots every day. Can I file a grievance for this? Thanks guys
No

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
YOU WORK PRELOAD
SENIORITY MEANS NOTHING

ONLY RPCD MATTER
YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!
🧔✊

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
most everything in the hub is a controlled work environment (save for your own neighboring demons/coworkers) and if not you have the conveyor/belt/boxline securing devices. So in a sense, every position is the same if you can keep yourself true to a sane and safe work pace.

depending on your local suppliment, you likely have a right to a certain shift and even a certain job category, but usually not to a specific work station. You also have a right to extra work in seniority order.