SERENA WILLIAMS TANTRUMS

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

Japan's Naomi Osaka beat Williams on Saturday in a Grand Slam showdown that ended in tears for both players -- for different reasons. What was supposed to be a fairy-tale matchup for Osaka and the player she idolizes spun out of control after Williams was handed code violations that she described as unfair.

Ramos first issued a warning to Williams after ruling that her coach, Patrick Mouratoglou, gave her hand signals that Ramos said constituted illegal coaching. Williams denied the accusation and could be heard repeatedly demanding an apology from Ramos.

Later in Saturday's match, Ramos docked Williams a point after she smashed her racket upon misplaying a shot.

Ramos then issued Williams a full game penalty after she called him a "thief," saying the comment amounted to verbal abuse.

20180910_195039-1.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As we see from @MAKAVELI's posts, Blacks do not hesitate to see racism everywhere.

Albeit from a cartoonist from Melbourne Australia, this cartoon makes you wonder about the perceptions of Blacks in America in the minds of others.
Controversial cartoon depicts Serena Williams as 'angry black woman
- Yahoo Article (Hey @bbsam, this is a link ^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
The image has gone viral after being circulated by the cartoonist who created it, Mark Knight, whose depiction of Williams as a supersized, stereotypical “angry black woman” and the Haitian-Japanese Osaka as a white woman with blond hair has been roundly slammed as racially insensitive and offensive.

While Williams is drawn as a furious, overly bulky woman caught midtantrum — evoking a number of racial stereotypes — her opponent has been transformed into a slim Gwyneth Paltrow type.

DmtUvwfU0AAgMYg.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

The takeaway is it doesn't matter how successful or not successful you are, a n* will always be a n* in this racist world. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, old man.
Naw Sur, datsum bad:censored2: ... maybe iffinit wuz sumgut:censored2:!

That's OK, your generation will die off with your out of date backward-looking cultural bias.
My grandson had a High School graduation pool party at our house and he invited 6 of his friends over
and 2 were White, 3 were Black and 1 was Asian.
They all talked the same, ate the same foods and listened to the same music.
That generation will replace you and me with our outdated ways of looking at things.

Dulce Bombón

Naw Sur, datsum bad:censored2: ... maybe iffinit wuz sumgut:censored2:!

That's OK, your generation will die off with your out of date backward-looking cultural bias.
My grandson had a High School graduation pool party at our house and he invited 6 of his friends over
and 2 were White, 3 were Black and 1 was Asian.
They all talked the same, ate the same foods and listened to the same music.
That generation will replace you and me with our outdated ways of looking at things.
220px-Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why does anyone care? It’s just John McEnroe 40 years later.
Just let her be, males athletes being also being penalized.
She was on Drama Queen Mode.
I've done worse on the court ... I know that surprises everybody! :entertaining:

Of course, Jimmy Conner and Mac were my tennis heroes.

Arthur Ashe was the coolest tennis player I knew.

Dulce Bombón

her stock tanked as well.

forget it now about going out in style and showing some class.

her true character showed.......in spades

I will always admire her as an Professional Athlete, but showing this kind of tantrums is unacceptable for me. She notice she was losing, lost control of herself. I was shocked to be quiet honest.

BrownArmy

I don’t know, seems the ‘ref’ had a bug up his arse.

On the heels of getting called out previously for a ‘uniform violation’, I can see why she was heated.

Don’t forget, she was all about the lady who won, her fight was about how male tennis players would have gotten a pass for what she did.

She’s not wrong.

Not saying she’s correct, but she’s not wrong.

vantexan

I don’t know, seems the ‘ref’ had a bug up his arse.

On the heels of getting called out previously for a ‘uniform violation’, I can see why she was heated.

Don’t forget, she was all about the lady who won, her fight was about how male tennis players would have gotten a pass for what she did.

She’s not wrong.

Not saying she’s correct, but she’s not wrong.
One of the code violations was for coaching from the stands. That after she smashed her racket. She went off about the coaching violation, saying she's never cheated. But her coach did admit he was coaching her. So the umpire was correct in all three violations and just followed the rules. Saw John McEnroe lose a match once because he didn't understand the new code violation rules that were created primarily because of him. The fact is Serena has flown off the handle before in an incredibly bad display of unsportsmanlike conduct. This particular match would have given her a tie with Margaret Court for most majors won so it was obvious as it was slipping away she lost her temper. Anyone saying it was racism or sexism just proves that Blacks aren't allowed to succeed or fail on just their own merits or failings. She's still an incredible player but if she tries or passes Court at this late stage in her career she'll have to do it because she earned it, not because she's entitled, and it's not going to be easy with players like Osaka coming up.