SFA

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
LoL

Every time you comment, even when you haven't been mentioned, you're immediately on the offensive. Then, when you are responded to, you break out the whole everyone attacks me so I give it back excuse.
I've said that, what, once? Twice?

You ask whether this is a place for debate or a circle jerk pity party when there is rarely debate from you end, just thinly veiled, back handed remarks. You claim you are in some position of authority, within the company yet you throw your two cents in at every opportunity, making yourself out to look like a grade school kid, especially if anyone dares say anything about management.
Let's see, throwing my two cents in. That means contributing an opinion or fact, that is typically based on actual experience or something I know to be true. You don't have to like it and I can't help it if you don't. I know, I know... it disrupts the circle jerk.

You could say the sky was blue and you would have a half dozen people argue with you about it and then play the victim when you respond to them or egg them on.
Why would I play the victim when we both agree that people are starting arguments about stupid stuff and I enjoy making fun of them?

This place is ridiculous, yet you keep posting and getting bent out of shape when responded to. If this place is so ridiculous and a big circle jerk, pity party, why waste your valuable time? I know I have cut back on my time on here because this place has become a constant argument about the right or left.
Dude, if you think I get bent out shape when I'm laughing, OK. Relax, enjoy some Grey Cup highlights from those CFL clowns, and have some poutine. It'll be alright.

dezguy

Dude, if you think I get bent out shape when I'm laughing, OK. Relax, enjoy some Grey Cup highlights from those CFL clowns, and have some poutine. It'll be alright.
Bro, I'm plenty relaxed. I find your posts hilarious.

BTW CFL isn't in season right now but a nice poutine does sound good!