SFA

floridays

Nope. I avoid the sun. I’m a prime candidate for skin cancers. How’re you?
I remember you telling me that before now.
I'm doing well, thaks for asking.

I do apologize for asking the same question.
I remember our earlier conversation and remember you telling me about your sister and your short stint her dermatology practice.

Now if I can just remember where I left my dick :lol::rofl::rofl:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I remember you telling me that before now.
I'm doing well, thaks for asking.

I do apologize for asking the same question.
I remember our earlier conversation and remember you telling me about your sister and your short stint her dermatology practice.

Now if I can just remember where I left my dick :lol::rofl::rofl:
Good thing it’s attached (I hope). Lol.

floridays

Good thing it’s attached (I hope). Lol.
Yeah still attached.
I've been contemplating identifying as a female lately.
You guys have nice sitting areas to recline in your restrooms and the scenery is generally more pleasing.
Might just make it a "do I need a rest decision." The choices are endless.

floridays

Asking an employee if he wants to take a break during a delay isn't a violation of policy.
In that situation I don't think you would have to offer the suggestion if he wanted to take one.
Exactly who do you think you are kidding.

If the guy was on the phone with you and suggested he wanted to take a break and his girl was right around the corner to pick him up would you tell him not to abandon his vehicle on the road?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
In that situation I don't think you would have to offer the suggestion if he wanted to take one.
Exactly who do you think you are kidding.

If the guy was on the phone with you and suggested he wanted to take a break and his girl was right around the corner to pick him up would you tell him not to abandon his vehicle on the road?
He can take the break or not take it. Up to him.

Do you drag EVERYTHING out to this degree?

floridays

He can take the break or not take it. Up to him.

Do you drag EVERYTHING out to this degree?
I do, actually I didn't, you opened yourself for it.

Would it be acceptable to you if he took the break you suggested and he abandoned the vehicle after his girl picked him up? You didn't answer that.

It's a simple question that only exists because you think it's acceptable to ask a driver in that situation if he wants to take a break.

I didn't drag anything, you made the question possible.

I'm probably not through with you if you have the nuts to respond.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why would you even ask that question.
If he's going to have to take a break anyway...
I do, actually I didn't, you opened yourself for it.

Would it be acceptable to you if he took the break you suggested and he abandoned the vehicle after his girl picked him up? You didn't answer that.

It's a simple question that only exists because you think it's acceptable to ask a driver in that situation if he wants to take a break.
I wouldn't tell him to abandon anything. That's his decision to make.

I'm probably not through with you if you have the nuts to respond.
No problem, I love these "Maybe we can needle him with enough crap to get him caught up in a possible semantic contradiction that we can use against him later" interrogations. Had plenty of 'em way back when.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If he's going to have to take a break anyway...

I wouldn't tell him to abandon anything. That's his decision to make.

No problem, I love these "Maybe we can needle him with enough crap to get him caught up in a possible semantic contradiction that we can use against him later" interrogations. Had plenty of 'em way back when.
Define, in your own words, what a break consists of...